Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Quinton is leaving cause his head got too big. He thinks he is underpaid and he will realize he is wrong when he is out of the UFC and cant make that money

lol Rampage has literally given like 450 reasons why he's leaving and yet has never stated the actual one. After losing to Jon Jones the Ufc dropped his ppv bonus % and he's been pissed at them ever since.

If they ever reinstate it he'd resign in a heartbeat.

pay it no mind, rampage has accomplished more in his 34 years than anyone on this forum in a lifetime.

And you know this how?
Do YOU know me?

I have worked with researcher in medical project developing tools to help diagnostic children with brain damage and ADHD and the likes. When this tool hits the market it will help a lot of kids, teachers and parents understand about their children.

Somehow I would like to feel that AT LEAST is as good as beating up people inside a cage and dry hump female reporters....

I hope Rampage beats Glover and moves on to Bellator to fight King Mo, wanted to see that since the van ride.

If the UFC offers Rampage more money, Rampage is staying.

Its a shame a great fighter like Rampage is hated so much on here.
Granted he loves to complain but no one understands what goes on behind the scenes, Rampage does.

It's because some of these zuffa zombies don't understand that the contracts with the ufc aren't always the gold that they are cracked up to be. Some of these guys bust their ass 6 - 7 days a week for peanuts. War rampage. Goto bellator!

And you know this how?
Do YOU know me?

I have worked with researcher in medical project developing tools to help diagnostic children with brain damage and ADHD and the likes. When this tool hits the market it will help a lot of kids, teachers and parents understand about their children.

Somehow I would like to feel that AT LEAST is as good as beating up people inside a cage and dry hump female reporters....

Dude, I think he was just trying to defend a pro athlete that has spent years of his life bleeding to make a name for himself. Sure, nowadays he might act like a bit of a moron, but I think we should all agree as crazy as Rampage is... DW is pretty outrageous and him bashing Rampage for his performance is very unprofessional.

DW should learn to keep his opinions to himself unless it is an extraordinarily bad or questionable performance. He is a corporate president, not a journalist.

And you know this how?
Do YOU know me?

tumblr_mbgjatOQYv1qb9nyp.gif

And you know this how?
Do YOU know me?

Yeah, but do you lift bro?

It's because some of these zuffa zombies don't understand that the contracts with the ufc aren't always the gold that they are cracked up to be. Some of these guys bust their ass 6 - 7 days a week for peanuts. War rampage. Goto bellator!

What has Rampage done for UFC besides complain? Not much. Wants money for not being really that good. He has ability, but when was the last time you seen it. He should maybe improve and actually win a fight, and stop making excuses.

Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Awesome, I actually just gained more respect for... Dana. Thank you, Dana. And don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Rampage, your nonstop bitching wont be missed.

Rampage just seems really stupid. Why would you throw away this sweet thing he had going with the UFC? Before he started acting out he seemed like one of the guys they really cared about, pretty much 90% of the roster would've been gone and forgotten if they were driving around like him.

I didnt like him during pride, I don't like a lot of things about him today. But one thing I like is that he speaks up. Regardless of how shertards feel about that, I think it would've been awesome if every fighter started doing it. Then you would slowly see Dana change his tune and start respecting the fighters.

Yep, It must be Dana's fault. Nothing to do with weak camps, losses, inability to beat wrestlers or age.

I think sometimes people forget that Rampage is insane.

How do Rampages fight camps go?

Rampage: So guys let's work on that boxing I'ma knock this fucker out!

Coaches: Uhh...alright Rampage umm yeah let's work on that standup! You're gonna knock um out!

*Fight Time*

Loses due to 1 dimensional fighting

Back