Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Hate? Really? Most people are just tired of his constant bitching- stop acting like it is anything more.

Yes, hate. Im not saying there aren't reasons to dislike him. Im saying people on this board have lost the ability to think objectively because of this dislike. Now everything he says and does turns into a 200 page bashfest where he gets no credit or benefit of doubt about anything.

Gone from one of my favourite fighters to one of my least favourite fighters just because of his weekly b*tching about everything.

Source: Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Looks like Dana is the real reason Jackson wants out the UFC. I can't blame him for it. Even though i like Dana at times, he too outspoken. He really shouldn't talk trash about fighters on the media like he does so often every time one pisses him off.

Its enough pressure been a fighter last thing u need is the president putting u down in front of the world. It's really unprofessional.

He said his head wasn't in the game. I find Jackson to be a big crybaby these days. I guess when Rampage went all cookoo crashing his car into women back in the day and Dana and the UFC backed him 100 percent doesn't count. I know Dana can be a little over the top from time to time but I don't believe he did Rampage any disservice. I believe Rampage is a lot more of a diva than Jon Jones ever was.

If Rampage was winning all of his fights, he would not leave.

So, what does that tell us?

I'm a Rampage fan but he's turned into a one dimensional fighter who bitches about fighters who want to exploit his weaknesses and play to their strengths.

Rampage is leaving because of rampage. Dana just facilitates

I really hope Rampage wins dramatically tonight, and burns all his bridges with UFC before signing with Bellator.

Just wait until him and Bjorn inevitably start not getting along.

Lulz for years.

He's leaving because he's not the center of attention and the UFC isn't interested in feeding his ego with cherry picked opponents. That's the truth, no matter how much Smoke Rampage wants to blow up our asses.

Source: Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Looks like Dana is the real reason Jackson wants out the UFC. I can't blame him for it. Even though i like Dana at times, he too outspoken. He really shouldn't talk trash about fighters on the media like he does so often every time one pisses him off.

Its enough pressure been a fighter last thing u need is the president putting u down in front of the world. It's really unprofessional.

I'm not buying it.

He's leaving because he's not the center of attention and the UFC isn't interested in feeding his ego with cherry picked opponents. That's the truth, no matter how much Smoke Rampage wants to blow up our asses.

This is exactly correct. Also...I think he knows he will never beat Bones.

Dana is the problem? What about the guy who went on a psychotic "rampage" with his monster truck resulting guns drawn, thousands of dollars in damage and an injured pregnant woman?? Yeah, Dana is the problem....

Rampage would have been in jail if it wasn't for Dana. I guess that's something that slips the mind sometimes.

Good for him and good to see him stand up for himself.
Now it's just a matter of time until Dana replies to this and starts another Tito-esque drama.

Ugh... I'm just sick of Rampage and all his bitching, tbh.

If he's not bitching about the UFC he's bitching about fans, Rogan, his pay packets, etc etc etc

What gets to me most is him bitching about fighters trying to take him down. Hey, genius, it's mixed martial arts, what do you expect? No fighter owes you a stand up fight and it doesn't make them a pussy if they wanna take your down. For gods sake, grow up dude.

I used to be a fan, but I'll be glad to see the back of him. Dude has some serious issues and I'm tired of hearing about them.

fucking this.

except for the part about having been a fan.

Back