• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don’t just hang around drug dealers, and former gangbangers I also hang around military vets and some amateurs and was hanging around some pros in FL.

So you are bragging now about being the ultimate hanger-on. 'Badass' by association. <45>
" Yeah, I'm friendz with some drug dealers bro and gangbangers and MMA fighters and military vets. Just sayin'..."

The thing is @Robocok is like the most average dude their is. I've seen photos of him he's like your average dude. And for @ironkhan57 to lose to him is the biggest wake up call he could get. I appreciate Robocok isn't gunna beat Khan like he owes him money. But its something that needs to happen. IK puts too much emphasis on amateurs, and gangsters and shit, he needs to realise that the average joe could pump him.

The average athletic 16 year old can do the same. Robo is a big dude. Hell literally punt khan like a football. Uploading a khan ko will make me as much money as chomomouse hoped for but no one was able to do for some odd reason. I'm gonna have robo ready to boobop and mollywhop khan off the streets and into dominoes.

So you are bragging now about being the ultimate hanger-on. 'Badass' by association. <45>
" Yeah, I'm friendz with some drug dealers bro and gangbangers and MMA fighters and military vets. Just sayin'..."

bro stfu nobodys even talking to your Kung fu panda ass. Like your really annoying bro.
The thing is @Robocok is like the most average dude their is. I've seen photos of him he's like your average dude. And for @ironkhan57 to lose to him is the biggest wake up call he could get. I appreciate Robocok isn't gunna beat Khan like he owes him money. But its something that needs to happen. IK puts too much emphasis on amateurs, and gangsters and shit, he needs to realise that the average joe could pump him.

You know when I was training with xan there was one guy in my friends hood who wanted to spar me and he couldn’t even hit me I have the video on my Instagram like I’m just rolling under and shit and he couldn’t hit me. But my boy told me to steer clear of him because he is really crazy he had a whole sword in his car.

I still talk to Michael Katsidis and Alex Leapai when I see them. Known Michael since I was 13 and Alex since I was 20. I wouldn't call them my friends lmao.

I don’t talk to people on a friendly basis if there not my friends they were cool so I talk to them.

bro stfu nobodys even talking to your Kung fu panda ass. Like your really annoying bro.

You know when I was training with xan there was one guy in my friends hood who wanted to spar me and he couldn’t even hit me I have the video on my Instagram like I’m just rolling under and shit and he couldn’t hit me. But my boy told me to steer clear of him because he is really crazy he had a whole sword in his car.
I'mma be real with you. You essentially just said a person with mental illness was unable to hit you....

Yo dawg I be telling y'all I ain't no wannabe gangster na I mean. I ain't bout dat life, all my friends are gangsters because they be da peeps I gets along with. They my "hood friends " wit clout, all da boxin I knows I learnt from them. I also live my gangster fantasy through playing GTA and I want to box so I'm ready for the streets.

Last edited:

No, your wannabe gangsta/boxa/military/mma fighta cringe ass needs to stfu but since you can't do it yourself and you get more deluded each day it seems it's got the point where some untrained out of shape dude has to put a beat down on you.

The thing is, I'm wondering even if he flat out KOs you there will be still be excuses.

Why don't you list down the ready made excuses now to save the trouble

No, your wannabe cringe ass needs to stfu but since you can't do it yourself and you get more deluded each day it seems it's got the point where some untrained out of shape dude has to put a beat down on you.

The thing is, I'm wondering even if he flat out KOs you there will be still be excuses.

I’ve never been knocked out and By the time I fight him I’ll be training at my gym for 4 months training at least 4 days a week. But if he wants to fight in Florida then it will be in the fall. So 6 months. All Ik is there’s some shit that I haven’t done in a while that actually helped my training when I was training 5 days a week at Mendez boxing and brawlhpuse and ama fight club so I need to get back on that shit if I want to beat @Robocok

So Cal, FL, VA. I'll meet at any of the 3 places or anywhere closer to Tennessee. Would rather not go as far south as Miami but I think it's good for this to happen so we'll work something out. I'm only fighting Kahn btw. Not fighting any of your buddies after we're done.

No, your wannabe gangsta/boxa/military/mma fighta cringe ass needs to stfu but since you can't do it yourself and you get more deluded each day it seems it's got the point where some untrained out of shape dude has to put a beat down on you.

Wannabe gangster/military/fighter/ and don't forget cop! Lol.

Good call on the excuses. The KO "won't count" because of excuse.

So Cal, FL, VA. I'll meet at any of the 3 places or anywhere closer to Tennessee. Would rather not go as far south as Miami but I think it's good for this to happen so we'll work something out. I'm only fighting Kahn btw. Not fighting any of your buddies after we're done.

I mean if we’re going to go to VA we’ll have to wait until the summer cuz I’m not missing out on work. And if we’re going to meet up in FL. We could meet up in Orlando. In the fall. Cali is completely out of the question tho.

I mean if we’re going to go to VA we’ll have to wait until the summer cuz I’m not missing out on work. And if we’re going to meet up in FL. We could meet up in Orlando. In the fall. Cali is completely out of the question tho.
Either works. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back