• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was close years ago to driving up to Seattle and fighting a drunken Buffoon one night but just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

legend has it one poster has also drove to a cinema parking lot to meet up and fight another but it turns out that dude was getting trolled

On one of the most popular Russian mma forums we had some kind of Fight Clubs in each big city in early 00s. Was good for overall atmosphere - much less trolls and stupid mofos, 'cause you were politely asked to fight for your words in no time or stfu. Still have several buds from these days on my phone list.

Wow, look what I missed. More great entertainment from street smart.

Khan, your a wannabe gangster, I'm not going to list all the reasons again only to have you say those don't count....similar to when you stated your knockdowns didn't count.

Anyways who cares, what I really want to know is if this fight is happening?

@Robocok @ironkhan57

Come fight in cali...I'll record it...we can do it at a ghetto ass park in the hood so Khan can feel comfortable in his natural environment. I'll pay $100 to the winner and $40 to the loser.

What are your goals and has the coach helped people achieve those goals before?
I had a guy leave who wanted to have a boxing match. Left after a few weeks because of "too much shadow boxing", went to a no name boxing gym, got a fight in 2 weeks, got his head smashed in and never fought or trained again.
We had one of those a short while back, except instead of leaving for another gym he fought behind the coach's back. Went as expected...

Khan, your a wannabe gangster, I'm not going to list all the reasons again only to have you say those don't count....similar to when you stated your knockdowns didn't count.

@Robocok @ironkhan57

Come fight in cali...I'll record it...we can do it at a ghetto ass park in the hood so Khan can feel comfortable in his natural environment. I'll pay $100 to the winner and $40 to the loser.
don't call him a wannabee gansgter or he'll ignore you!

But for real is this really happening? I'm witnessing history int he making here.

But for real is this really happening? I'm witnessing history int he making here.

id be cool to see for sure. I want to be there for it.

@Robocok @ironkhan57

I'll be in Cali in 2 weeks and still have family there so that's ok for me.

You don't have to pay me but I would like to train a session with you if that's ok

well if nobody thinks I’m a gangster wannabe in real life why should I listen to ignorant people that do. I make 4K a month without gangbanging and go on vacation and shit. And in case y’all didn’t know cuz I remember @TheMaster said something about what kind of person wants to be a cop but hangs around drug dealers. There’s a lot of cops who grew up with friends that were drug dealers, gangbangers or just some people involved in that life. Like the worlds not black and white like people think.

and I have listened to the advice of y’all why do y’all think I’m still in this gym? And I don’t just hang around drug dealers, and former gangbangers I also hang around military vets and some amateurs and was hanging around some pros in FL.

I'll be in Cali in 2 weeks and still have family there so that's ok for me.

You don't have to pay me but I would like to train a session with you if that's ok

We can try but I'm no longer in OC frequently and I'm working 6 days a week this whole month so it might be difficult. Well work the axe kick and you can smash Khan like a dwarf lol.

We can try but I'm no longer in OC frequently and I'm working 6 days a week this whole month so it might be difficult. Well work the axe kick and you can smash Khan like a dwarf lol.
I would come to you in IE if it's ok but no pressure. I know you're busy. I'll pay you something. I kind of feel like a dick already for calling him out because I'm quite a bit larger than him. I won't hurt him though.

well if nobody thinks I’m a gangster wannabe in real life why should I listen to ignorant people that do. I make 4K a month without gangbanging and go on vacation and shit. And in case y’all didn’t know cuz I remember @TheMaster said something about what kind of person wants to be a cop but hangs around drug dealers. There’s a lot of cops who grew up with friends that were drug dealers, gangbangers or just some people involved in that life. Like the worlds not black and white like people think.

and I have listened to the advice of y’all why do y’all think I’m still in this gym? And I don’t just hang around drug dealers, and former gangbangers I also hang around military vets and some amateurs and was hanging around some pros in FL.
You go to Florida? We can meet there too. I have friends in Jacksonville and Daytona Beach.

Meeting Level once doesn't make you someone who hangs around pros lmao.

If you guys fight in Florida can you also do a VLOG of you two going out for some drinks on the beach? like a heartwarming buddy cop movie?

I would come to you in IE if it's ok but no pressure. I know you're busy. I'll pay you something. I kind of feel like a dick already for calling him out because I'm quite a bit larger than him. I won't hurt him though.
Lol, he needs a wake-up call.

You can have a look at this classic then you can say the only training you had was from a book.
Championship Fighting by Dempsey.

Actually it is great, lots of good fundamentals plus Dempsey recommends daily beef broth in the diet. You can't beat that.

https://www.e-reading.life/bookreader.php/107333/Vzryvnoii_udar_i_aktivnaya_oborona.pdf

Actually Khan would read it as well if he had any sense but doubtful.

Last edited:
The thing is @Robocok is like the most average dude their is. I've seen photos of him he's like your average dude. And for @ironkhan57 to lose to him is the biggest wake up call he could get. I appreciate Robocok isn't gunna beat Khan like he owes him money. But its something that needs to happen. IK puts too much emphasis on amateurs, and gangsters and shit, he needs to realise that the average joe could pump him.

Meeting Level once doesn't make you someone who hangs around pros lmao.

If you guys fight in Florida can you also do a VLOG of you two going out for some drinks on the beach? like a heartwarming buddy cop movie?

level wasn’t the only pro I hung around in florida. Some of the fusion mma team I hung around. @Robocok im going to Miami in the fall I believe to see if I can train at American top team and fusion mma and few other gyms too with level but levels the only one who can get me into American top team and fusion mma for free.

Just hmu and we can try to figure something out. Not hurt him like all his other opponents lol. Dude you have to ko him so I can put it on YouTube and exploit him like his idol chomomouse. There's a really ghetto park nearby and I can probably buy some rope from the 99 cent store, tie it around some trees and boom UFL ring lol. On a serious note there's a abandoned water pit with all kinds of tagging in shit on it. It's kinda like the pit of death. I always thought it Would be a great spot to film a movie fight scene. Or upload a Khan beatdown. Problem is your gonna go through all this, only to have him get dropped with a light jab and a fight that doesn't make it past the first round.

level wasn’t the only pro I hung around in florida. Some of the fusion mma team I hung around. @Robocok im going to Miami in the fall I believe to see if I can train at American top team and fusion mma and few other gyms too with level but levels the only one who can get me into American top team and fusion mma for free.

Again, you met a few pros for like a week max. You didn't hang out, you ain't buds or pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back