• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v1 cage match. But you're not allowed to put your hands on our heads and just hold us back that's cheating.
Ya, I meant I know you could beat me in a one on one. I've trained enough to know not to fuck with people who are good.

why can’t u just leave me alone man? You don’t know what a gangster wannabe is cuz it makes zero sense for a ‘gangster wannabe’ to not argue wether he’s a gangster or not. So plz stop saying I’m a gangster wannabe.

Fair enough khan I'll leave you alone. When I see richie rich choosing to run with thugs and use ghetto slang, talk about hood this n hood that. I equate it to you being a wannabe. At the end of day, everyone is able to see things you cannot. Let's say your not a wannabe, wannabe or not, your running with the wrong crowd, they are not your friends and you are being exploited. Your gullible, you think hood shit is cool and you look up to mouse and other people like him.

Your hard headed and don't take any advice and argue with people about how your "boys" are your real friends and have your best interest in mind.....when they clearly do not......xan is a great example. Wheres " your boy" xan now? You know, the guy you swore up and down was your best friend and defended to the death when everyone pointed out that he was playing you for a sucker and lied to you to get your money. All these people you run with that are your boys are just more xans, you'll find out eventually. I can't stop lemmings from jumping off cliffs. Since advice can't reach you, it's like maybe talking shit so this guy can see how stupid he sounds might work...that and the way you act and stuff you do makes it too easy to be the kings of comedy with you. It's like you walk into the room and say hey guys my name is Harry Oranges, don't laugh at my name, but how could we not. Your behavior is so odd its entertaining, you have a weird quality like a paki mr bean for real.

Anyways man I have done more than you'll ever know to protect you and I would advise you not to fight robo, you won't listen, so knock yourself out khan.

I'll leave you alone sorry for being a dick.

Last edited:
Ya, I meant I know you could beat me in a one on one. I've trained enough to know not to fuck with people who are good.
Don't sell yourself short, you always have a size advantage over people smaller than you. Plus I'm so unfit nowdays I'd get bodied by you lmao. I'd look like Canelo Alvarez in his last fight for 30 seconds before I gassed out.

I’m a soldier and soldiers don’t back down like pussies.

your not going to be able to knock me out. But I will train my ass off to beat you in the summer or fall.

I hope to fuck you actually do train. This is actually a real chance for you to redeem yourself since 99% of people here expect you to fold like a pussy and turn up stoned then get a beat down and need to be protected from yourself.

But a few things
- dont be arrogant to say you can't get knocked out. Anyone can get knocked out. You have been stopped before which is a TKO. The reasons it's considered a TKO is because if the fight went in, you would have got knocked out but it was stopped to protect your brain taking too much of a beating.

-You quote the solider mentality but let's it in action. Like will you be putting in some training or conditioning everyday ?

-Don't underestimate him if he is bigger than you he can hurt you, and sometimes if their smaller than you as well.
If you really want to win you need to have guts and be able to take and deliver a much higher amount of damage then you have shown in any of your fights so far.

I hope to fuck you actually do train. This is actually a real chance for you to redeem yourself since 99% of people here expect you to fold like a pussy and turn up stoned then get a beat down and need to be protected from yourself.

But a few things
- dont be arrogant to say you can't get knocked out. Anyone can get knocked out. You have been stopped before which is a TKO. The reasons it's considered a TKO is because if the fight went in, you would have got knocked out but it was stopped to protect your brain taking too much of a beating.

-You quote the solider mentality but let's it in action. Like will you be putting in some training or conditioning everyday ?

-Don't underestimate him if he is bigger than you he can hurt you, and sometimes if their smaller than you as well.
If you really want to win you need to have guts and be able to take and deliver a much higher amount of damage then you have shown in any of your fights so far.

This 100%
I've never been knocked out in 130+ fights in boxing and muay thai. 18 years of fighting and it never happened. But it was always in the back of my mind. It made me cautious and think before jumping on someone who may have been rocked.
I always say jokingly "I can't be knocked out" but I know I can be, anyone can be, I've been rocked before felt my legs go and it is not a pleasant feeling. It makes you feel like a stranger in your own body.
But I have been stopped a few times, probably about 5 or 6 times. Mostly from liver shots and once from a referee stoppage cause I was getting the fuck beaten outta me and had no answer to my opponent.
When Khan says it he actually believes it.

If Robo wanted to do this safely, he'd just bang Khan to the body but he might have to get on his knees to do that cause Khan is very small.

But a few things

Ya, anything can happen I guess. I would be so shocked though. We'll find out.

But a few things

Well said

So my recommendation for this match up:
Make a hard sparring out of it. If you both havent sparred a lot recently that is plenty of fight and it may be a little less sloppy. But I guess for some that is not enough.
Be in agreement about how everything plays out. How many rounds, what OZ reg gloves, filming ok or not, who else can should be there. (allow or even make safety equipment a must)
Dont do it in some park or whatever. Do it in a controlled environment like a gym. Important regarding possible injury and legal aspects. Never underestimate a sore looser taking legal action.
Include one person who is trusted to be impartial and dont bring 10 homies with you. Imo here Shincheckin would be the perfect choice.

Combine this trip with something else because there is a big possibility one will chicken out. Its just like that with these kind of things. Most legendary her on sherdog definitely was the "mafia enforcer" who got panic attacks live on sd when his challenge was accepted and even organized.

I highly doubt this fight will have any lesson for IK. He got beaten down plenty in his ghetto fights and it did not humble him or made him question anything. I would really only do it if its not much effort and you dont expect a lot from the fight itself.

don't call him a wannabee gansgter or he'll ignore you!

But for real is this really happening? I'm witnessing history int he making here.
Kahn has the stones to show up, I don’t doubt that.
level wasn’t the only pro I hung around in florida. Some of the fusion mma team I hung around. @Robocok im going to Miami in the fall I believe to see if I can train at American top team and fusion mma and few other gyms too with level but levels the only one who can get me into American top team and fusion mma for free.
ATT is closed to anyone but pros and coaches.

So my recommendation for this match up:
Make a hard sparring out of it. If you both havent sparred a lot recently that is plenty of fight and it may be a little less sloppy. But I guess for some that is not enough.
Be in agreement about how everything plays out. How many rounds, what OZ reg gloves, filming ok or not, who else can should be there. (allow or even make safety equipment a must)
Dont do it in some park or whatever. Do it in a controlled environment like a gym. Important regarding possible injury and legal aspects. Never underestimate a sore looser taking legal action.
Include one person who is trusted to be impartial and dont bring 10 homies with you. Imo here Shincheckin would be the perfect choice.

Combine this trip with something else because there is a big possibility one will chicken out. Its just like that with these kind of things. Most legendary her on sherdog definitely was the "mafia enforcer" who got panic attacks live on sd when his challenge was accepted and even organized.

I highly doubt this fight will have any lesson for IK. He got beaten down plenty in his ghetto fights and it did not humble him or made him question anything. I would really only do it if its not much effort and you dont expect a lot from the fight itself.
I don't have a problem meeting, but 15+ hours driving is a lot. My main concern is that I don't want any legal issues. Will feel better with the protection of a gym with waivers or street beefs or mouse's fight league is ok too. Only fighting Khan, no one else. What size gloves @ironkhan57
I should probably just use my 16oz because of the size difference. I'm 210lbs

Robocok im pretty local I can come corner/be backup if you want

I don't have a problem meeting, but 15+ hours driving is a lot. My main concern is that I don't want any legal issues. Will feel better with the protection of a gym with waivers or street beefs or mouse's fight league is ok too. Only fighting Khan, no one else. What size gloves @ironkhan57
I should probably just use my 16oz because of the size difference. I'm 210lbs

Bruh this is gonna be a massacre. ironkhan looks in the 140ish range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back