Question for you guys about street fights..

No, seems like a stupid thing to do when I can be drinking and laughing at some other moron getting into a street fight.

no surprise sherdoggers are gods though. wonder how many of these stories are made up. some of them have just too much detail know what i mean? "i transitioned to crucifix from side control" ya sure ya did bud.

Its bizarre how much people are apparently messed with, because stories come from a self-defense standpoint.

I can literally say I have not been messed with since I was in middle-school, and I am not giant. I am 5-9 and hispanic, and regularly drink and go out with my friends I train with and we have never found trouble before.

None, more or less. the odd scuffle, but never a full-blown fight.

I'm 5ft 8in, around 145lbs. Small. But a lot of girls have told me I have a 'cool face' - I'm not someone guys generally take offense to. Too small to be a threat to their alpha, but not annoying to look at or obnoxious enough to annoy them. I just float under the radar and nobody wants to bother with me, i'm happy with that. I get to drink and have fun. And I'm a good drunk, I don't get aggro, I don't fall-over and bump into people, I just don't mess with anyone.

Lmao, 2-0, both in middle-school, and I tried to avoid both. One guy actually sucker punched me.

jo18251ne.jpg

Fighting is for plebs.

Seriously, not even worth it.

I fuck up my left hand I can't play guitar or bass, I fuck up my right hand I can't write or sketch.

So I'm fucked even if I win.

I'm 9 an 0 an have on been hit twice once pretty hard an one was more of a defensive slap

Everyone wants to be a hero and talk about all their wins. At my age I don't want to fight and feel depressed after fighting. Let's put it this way, my dad showed me how to throw a left hook like Joe Frazier and a left hook like Muhammed Ali in the buildup to Ali-Frazier I, and I already knew what a kimura was but didn't know the name "kimura" in 1968. I'm old as f&%*. My last fight was two years ago against a 20 year-old who was about 6' 200 pounds more or less. I won but I'm going to skip all that crap.

I was attacked by someone that I was arguing with. I had got out of bed in a hurry to give this person a ride to an appointment a 30 minute drive away. I threw on the first pair of pants that I could find but didn't grab a belt. I figured that I would drop this person off and go home without ever getting out of the car.

When we got to the destination we had an argument with the other person standing outside of the car with the backdoor on the passenger side open. I was in the driver's seat. He proceeded to get in a kneeling position in the backseat and without warning hit me as hard as he could in the back of the head twice and he wasn't stopping. I opened the driver's door and he exited the car on the passenger side. As I stalked him around the corner of the car, I vaguely took note that my pants were VERY loose. We were directly in front of the public library of a town of 40,000 people. We squared off and as I raised my hands my PANTS FELL. I grabbed them with my left hand, and as I did he threw a short right hand, I rolled with the punch and it did no damage other than knocking my glasses off. At this point I'm faced with the choice of fighting the remainder of the fight in my boxer shorts with my pants at my ankles or use a hand to hold up my pants, which I had already tried with little success. I decided to forget about the pants.

I'll stop the narrative there. How's that for glory? This happened 30 miles from where Tim Sylvia grew up. Yes, it was an embarrassing incident involving shorts - no there was no stain involved. I was told that a police officer watched the entire episode from 100 feet away in his car on a corner street. I think he didn't arrest me because once I gained the top mount position I never punched him. In fact, I let him hit me about 20 times in the top of the head/ forehead which doesn't hurt until he calmed down and realized that I wasn't going to hurt him. He appreciated that I let him up. When I got off him my face scrapped across the prickly hedge and made multiple long scratches from above my eye to my cheek. It looked like he had scratched me very badly but he didn't. When I threw him he landed with his head just under the hedge. (When he got up there was a massive divot in the hard packed soil. He must have taken one hell of a shot to the head when he landed head first but he didn't go unconscious and never appeared hurt.)

This incident was ridiculous, and I told my daughter about it over the telephone the same day because I was such a buffoon (My kids always like to think of their Dad as a fool.) I must have looked like one crazy old man in my boxers with my pants around my ankles trying to do my best Roberto Duran imitation. What a loser!

Haha this was a great story.

Never been in anything more then just a punch then clinch type thing until it gets broken up and that was back in the day. Bottom line is there is never any good outcome to fighting.

Actually recently I was at a party and noticed this big buy had my friend on the ground. I ran in thinkin I was going to save him. I jumped on the guys back but did not get hooks in so he bucked me to the side, but left an arm out so I grabbed it and arm bared him. Turns out they knew each other and were playing around and I was the douche bag

I absolutely hate seeing streetfights in person or on video, especially if someone is getting a bad beating.
Never even liked seeing fights at school, it just makes me feel sick.

Yet I love controlled violence as in MMA and boxing.
But uncontrolled violence no.

I think that unless you come from an incredibly bad neighbourhood then there is no reason or excuse to have ever gotten into loads of fights.
It makes me laugh when people have had loads of fights and then claim they don't go looking for trouble - yes they do.

I think there is something wrong psychologically for someone who enjoys getting into streetfights too, i'm sure studies must have been done on it.

This happens to two friends of mine. One is a pretty big boy the other is very small. The small guy got super drunk so big Says he will walk him home. On the way home small stops and starts to pee. Some dudes walking by think it will be funny to push him over. Big sees it, punches one guy and grabs the other pulls him to the ground and starts hitting him. Small gets up and yells leave my buddy alone and runs in.

Big hears leave my buddy alone and thinks it's the other guys friend so he jumps up and punches small in the jaw droping him as well lol

Something like 16-0-1.
The 1 is from a guy randomly punched me in the eye for reasons I never found out and ran away. Couldn't catch him. My brother bumped into him later and evened things up so I consider it a wash.
Pick your battles carefully, I say. I'm not gonna fight someone- unless I really have to- if I don't think I can win it.
I got into tons of fights when I was younger, into my early 20's, and never wound up on the wrong end of one. I think that's because most people want to feel like they have won a fight, but when the time comes they don't actually want it bad enough to put in the work.

I absolutely hate seeing streetfights in person or on video, especially if someone is getting a bad beating.
Never even liked seeing fights at school, it just makes me feel sick.

Yet I love controlled violence as in MMA and boxing.
But uncontrolled violence no.

I think that unless you come from an incredibly bad neighbourhood then there is no reason or excuse to have ever gotten into loads of fights.
It makes me laugh when people have had loads of fights and then claim they don't go looking for trouble - yes they do.

I think there is something wrong psychologically for someone who enjoys getting into streetfights too, i'm sure studies must have been done on it.

I have to cosign the shit out of this post. 100% agree.

lol @ all these amateur street fighters including NCs in their records. There are no NCs on the streets (unless cops intervene)

Got out the pen and paper after reading the thread. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but the final tally is 44-8 with three avenged losses. Never did get severely beat down but have been punked in front of a number of people a few times. Smacked around by bullies, avoiding fights, walking back into the bar to avoid a fight, etc...

You've avoided fights, but you still managed to get into 52?

52 fights is a lot, to be fair.

I live in the suburbs.

So in the suburbs, 52 fights isn't a lot?

Unless he's over 45 years old, he's a walking fuck up.

Assuming he's not lying, which he is.

Back