Elections Question about Elizabeth "Warren"

Happens quite a lot when the woman has an already defined career under a certain last name, typically people who are on camera for a period of time or with social media, popular snap/instagram whatever’s.
It also just happens a lot because people aren't fucking retards who go to all the trouble of changing their legal name just to satisfy some internet shitwit.

Also I don’t think that’s her natural hair color. We better keep an eye on her.....

Her legal name is chief runningjoke, and I believe her racist grandparents changed their name to peepaw and meemaw.

LMAO at what passes for a "valid opinion" in your eyes. You should stop right now before you make a complete fool of yourself.

the valid opinion that she is uing her legal anme as some sort of cover for...... her fake names? Demons? what exactly.

no, i dont think i will respect you. you are a fool, and a pathetic moron. Hate warrens policy, her accomplishments, her state, hell anything vaguely real. A conspiracy about her name? no. you are a dipshit. go stare at an eclipse.

the valid opinion that she is uing her legal anme as some sort of cover for...... her fake names? Demons? what exactly.

no, i dont think i will respect you. you are a fool, and a pathetic moron. Hate warrens policy, her accomplishments, her state, hell anything vaguely real. A conspiracy about her name? no. you are a dipshit. go stare at an eclipse.
Well she lied about her ethnicity and she now refuses to come clean about her own name. I think this goofy bitch has some dark shit in he past. Maybe even worse than Hilary which is fucking saying something...

While I don't think Elizabeth Warren qualifies, politicians change their names or use nicknames all the time to appeal to voting demographics. TS mentioned several, Tony Villar turned into Antonio Villaraigosa, Robert O'Rourke turned into Beto, Tina Rutnick became Kirsten Gillabrand, Sandy Ocasio became Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rafael became "Ted" Cruz.

For Elizabeth Warren, I would guess she just kept the name she had when she became a public figure like many do to not change when they're already known professionally as one thing, but it's not a bad thread to point out that politicians change their names for political expediency, and it's almost always white people trying to non white their names. For all the "white privilege" that seems to be in the structural structures of institutional institutions, it's never a non-white person trying to pass themselves off as white.

What is her current legal name? Is it Elizabeth Herring? Elizabeth Mann? I would be surprised if it's "Elizabeth Warren" since Elizabeth divorced Warren 40 years ago and got re-married to that odd-looking man.

I prefer to use politicians' legal names. That's why I go with Rafael Cruz (not "Ted" Cruz), Addison McConnell (not "Mitch" McConnell) and Robert O'Rourke (not "Beto"). The reason is that politicians often try to manipulate us with nicknames, so it's better to have a neutral and universal standard.
Why are you such a shitty liar?

dnDQmDs.png

Google isn't offering her legal name, just her given name.

Are you saying you suspect that she never changed her legal surname upon divorce and remarriage with her new husband (Mann)? That would be strange. I don't know of any other cases of women who have done this. I think most 2nd husbands would at least want her to go back to her maiden name.

It's actually not that uncommon for women to keep their first husband's name after divorce especially if they have children with the man.

Fuckin BUSTED lmao
Yet another loss for Mr. Wai

Also:

As do Trump, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and almost every Republican.

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219501/?q=jeff+flake&o=date&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=232154

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219549/?q=rand+paul&o=date&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=232154

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219571/?q=mike+lee&o=date&c[user][0]=232154

The rule appears to only apply when waiguoren wants to take barbaric shots at someone for not following norms that he wants enforced (name changes are only allowed to make someone appear whiter and women must take their husband's name).

Also:

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219501/?q=jeff+flake&o=date&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=232154

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219549/?q=rand+paul&o=date&c[node]=54&c[user][0]=232154

And:

https://forums.sherdog.com/search/185219571/?q=mike+lee&o=date&c[user][0]=232154

The rule appears to only apply when waiguoren wants to take barbaric shots at someone for not following norms that he wants enforced (name changes are only allowed to make someone appear whiter and women must take their husband's name).
It's just pathetic imo

Google isn't offering her legal name, just her given name.

Are you saying you suspect that she never changed her legal surname upon divorce and remarriage with her new husband (Mann)? That would be strange. I don't know of any other cases of women who have done this. I think most 2nd husbands would at least want her to go back to her maiden name.

It’s becoming more common for women with a professional career, especially attorneys. I know women who in law who kept their original last name or their first marriage last name due to the point they reached in their career. If you have a practice that’s literally named by your last name, it’s kinda difficult to change around.

Dude must seriously hate his father for failing to teach him to argue like a man instead of calling people outside his tribe insulting names.
I'm gonna have to bring this one over to the lounge so the other guys can enjoy it as well

An Open Letter to Jon Stewart
Bring back Leibowitz!

Dear Jon Stewart,

You probably don’t recall, but I was one of your earliest, most enthusiastic media admirers. I wrote a column nearly a decade ago, shortly after you took over The Daily Show, when you were still struggling for recognition of your genius, before the massive media love-in that took a while to develop. My column then took the form of an open letter to David Letterman, about how his show was getting tired and how he ought to get Jon Stewart to replace him. (I like open letters.) I talked about how much I loved the perfect pitch of your TV “newsmagazine” parodies but most of all how I was blown away by your astonishing quickness of wit, most evident in the unscripted interviews. I called you “an idiot savant” of comedy. (That was a compliment—ignore the idiot part, focus on the savant.)

So please know I’m writing as an admirer, someone who thinks you have the courage as well as comedic smarts to take the simple but radical step I’m going to suggest.

I want you to change your name. Back to Leibowitz. Stewart is just so 20th-century, a relic of that dark age when Jews in show biz changed their names because they feared “real Americans” wouldn’t accept the originals.

It’s not as if you’re trying to hide your Jewishness in your TV persona. As the Jewish magazine Moment put it:

As his star has risen, Stewart, born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, has also become an ambassador of Jewishness. Dispensing Jewish humor like a tic, Stewart’s impish grin, self-deprecating punch lines and jokey cultural references are a staple of the show. He has referred to himself as “Jewey Von Jewstein” and cracked wise on Jewish noses, circumcision, anti-Semites … and his grandma at Passover.

It’s almost as if the Leibowitz in you is trying desperately to escape from behind the mask of the Stewart. So why not set it free? Change the name back?

At this point, it wouldn’t hurt you. It would only help you: Most of your fans would see it as a touching gesture. And you’d no doubt get lots of comedic mileage out of it. I’m sure that you could milk the buildup and get a good-natured laugh out of the audience every time you used Leibowitz or pretended to get confused.

And, on a more serious note, it would represent the end of a shabby, antiquated era, pronouncing that aspect of anti-Semitism now (hopefully) dead and gone. It might even make it easier for young comedians, actors, and rock stars to resist the temptation to try to “pass.” (Although, frankly, I hope that Gene Simmons of Kiss keeps his origins hidden from those who don’t know about them.) It could be an important cultural moment.

Don’t you think it’s about time for Jews to reject the rejection of their ancestry and the WASP-ification of their names? Not just you, but all Jews in show business, indeed all Jews in business business. The practice might once have served a purpose, back in the ‘20s and ‘30s, when it was insisted upon by powerful but fearful Hollywood movie moguls who wanted Jewish talent but were afraid of Jewish names seeming un-American to the mass of the populace who, it’s probably true at that time, suffered from a low-grade case of anti-Semitism. Or nativist hostility to foreign names in general. So Issur Danielovitch Demsky became Kirk Douglas. (You could have gone with Kirk Leibowitz.)

It’s strange, isn’t it? Shouldn’t that era be long over? And yet it persists, diminished somewhat. In fact, you’re one of the last to feel the need to do it. I mean, it pains me to say this, given how I feel about the man, but … Jerry Seinfeld. It hurts me, anyway, as the nation’s leading anti-Seinfeldian, that he gets credit for exploiting a watered-down version of his ethnicity by retaining his identifiable Jewish last name. TheJerry Stone Show? Would sink like one. (Although, come to think of it: George playing an “Italian”? With those parents? What’s up with that?A kind of retro “quota”? Would making him a Jew, too, have been one Jew too many?)

the letter goes on...

https://slate.com/human-interest/20...rt-change-his-name-back-to-jon-leibowitz.html

It’s becoming more common for women with a professional career, especially attorneys. I know women who in law who kept their original last name or their first marriage last name due to the point they reached in their career. If you have a practice that’s literally named by your last name, it’s kinda difficult to change around.
There's a recent lawsuit I just saw filed where some dude is suing his (law) partner's wife on a theory of trademark infringement because her firm has a similar name to his firm . . . because, you know, last names.

Back