Elections Question about Elizabeth "Warren"

Can you pm me about it?

Eh.. not really. I'm not one for mentioning too much info that becomes personal or connected to RL. Shouldn't have chimed in.

Why are you such a shitty liar?

dnDQmDs.png
<TheWire1><{anton}>{<jordan}

Get fucked

You’re a fucking can holy crap lol

<TheWire1><{anton}>{<jordan}

Get fucked

You’re a fucking can holy crap lol

Welcome back, Mr. President. How is the weight loss program coming? Caloric restriction might be key.

Notice that @Quipling 's attack was inaccurate. I am certain that he knows he was wrong. Now we will see if he has the character to admit his mistake.

Also Mr. President---relevant to the topic in the OP---what is your standard for given names? Will you call anybody by whatever name he requests? I hereby request that you refer to me as "chalupa". That's a funny-sounding word, in my opinion.

If I respect someone I use the name they want me to

They’re a personal friend I call them fuckface

You.... can stick it

Welcome back, Mr. President. How is the weight loss program coming? Caloric restriction might be key.

Notice that @Quipling 's attack was inaccurate. I am certain that he knows he was wrong. Now we will see if he has the character to admit his mistake.

Also Mr. President---relevant to the topic in the OP---what is your standard for given names? Will you call anybody by whatever name he requests? I hereby request that you refer to me as "chalupa". That's a funny-sounding word, in my opinion.
"I didn't lie as much as he said I did, so he needs to apologize."

I find Ted so much more appealing after Trump. I think a bit of trump rubbed off on him

When he threw his own wife and father under the bus to gargle Trump's load Ted really won me over.

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F868472%252F8985d49c-5d50-4994-8989-1bde3938124d.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

When he threw his own wife and father under the bus to gargle Trump's load Ted really won me over.

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F868472%252F8985d49c-5d50-4994-8989-1bde3938124d.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg
No, he truly is a completely different man after the election. You can see it radiate from him.

I’m going to laugh my ass off in 2024, when he wins. Are you cucks ready for 13 more years! I am

No, he truly is a completely different man after the election. You can see it radiate from him.

I’m going to laugh my ass off in 2024, when he wins. Are you cucks ready for 13 more years! I am
What exactly did he change other than growing a beard? I haven't noticed anything.

OTOH, imo Lindsay Graham is obviously pandering to the Trump base as his re-election nears.

My sister remarried and retained her first husband's last name. He died and she still has her first husband's last name. It's what normal people do.
Very interesting Mr Crazy. Thank you for your story. I do take issue with the bolded part, however. I have known many divorced women in my many years on earth. All of them went back to their legal maiden names upon divorce, as far as I know.

While I don't think Elizabeth Warren qualifies, politicians change their names or use nicknames all the time to appeal to voting demographics. TS mentioned several, Tony Villar turned into Antonio Villaraigosa, Robert O'Rourke turned into Beto, Tina Rutnick became Kirsten Gillabrand, Sandy Ocasio became Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rafael became "Ted" Cruz.

For Elizabeth Warren, I would guess she just kept the name she had when she became a public figure like many do to not change when they're already known professionally as one thing, but it's not a bad thread to point out that politicians change their names for political expediency, and it's almost always white people trying to non white their names. For all the "white privilege" that seems to be in the structural structures of institutional institutions, it's never a non-white person trying to pass themselves off as white.

Yeah the idea is to be consistent. If Trump announces tomorrow that he wants us to call him "King Donald", I wouldn't go along and I doubt @Jack V Savage or @Quipling would either. By the same token, I'm not going to call someone "Mitch" whose actual name is "Addison" unless I know him personally. So my idea is to have a universal standard, and legal names seems the right way.

Last edited:
I'm glad this blew up as it did.

The idea that the OP has some principled stance about using polticians "real" names is a farce.

That he claims to have never heard of a woman not charging her name back or forth after remarrying shows he lives in an ignorant bubble.

And the assertion that Elizabeth Warren is somehow being manipulative by being Warren, instead of Herring or Mann; is fucking clown shoes stupid.

I still call Cristiane Justino "Cyborg" even though Cyborg was her husband's name.

Back