Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti Western DJANGO UNCHAINED Thread (Vers. 2)

it is in the best interest of powerful people to create more racial tension . but we break this spell if we come together

Youre fuckin trolling

african americans didn't like it to much. and rightfully so

For me the most racist thing about it was not the excessive use of the n word but the fact that almost every black character was portrayed as a beta aside from Django.

It's fucking great though. And I don't necessarily agree that African Americans didn't like it. I saw it at a screening where vast majority of those in the theater were black and they were vocally eating the badassery up.

racial tension fits into agenda 21, they demonize each group to the other

If anything white people should dislike the movie, all the white guys in the movie are racist pieces of shit except for Waltz. I say that as a neutral hispanic man.

For me the most racist thing about it was not the excessive use of the n word but the fact that almost every black character was portrayed as a beta aside from Django.

Thats not true though. Sam Jacksons character was supposed to be an alpha character(the head house slave) which is why there was so much tension between he and Django.

It's fucking great though. And I don't necessarily agree that African Americans didn't like it. I saw it at a screening where vast majority of those in the theater were black and they were vocally eating the badassery up.

Pretty much every AA Ive seen aside from Spike Lee liked it.

If anything white people should dislike the movie, all the white guys in the movie are racist pieces of shit except for Waltz. I say that as a neutral hispanic man.

Noone shoudl dislike the movie, because its set in 1858.

Noone is alive form that era.

There was some tension in the air when I went to the theater to see Django.......I thought a fight was gonna break out. These black guys were getting pissed off when these 2 white guys were laughing at certain parts. Then when the movie started gearing more towards Jaime Fox killing the white people, the black guys were like ya!! ya!! ya!! with their expressions geared towards the two white guys. It was kind of a crazy scene.

What about the US Marshall paying them for the bounties?
He was nice and not racist.

Noone shoudl dislike the movie, because its set in 1858.

Noone is alive form that era.

I know I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid it is for any race to be pissed over a movie thats obviously going to display racism from shit that happened almost 200 years ago.

What about the US Marshall paying them for the bounties?
He was nice and not racist.

He was a stand up guy for sure, forgot about him.

the movie did inspire me musically, westerns usually do

african americans didn't like it to much. and rightfully so
Spike Lee is one guy, Car, and he's just pissed he hasn't made anything as relevant to popular culture and race discussion in over 15 years.

This is coming from someone who adored Bamboozled. My favorite Spike Lee film. Ironically, Lee took a lot of flack for that film because he put black actors in black face. Uh...that was the point. Same thing in Django. Why is Django racist and Bamboozled not?

Back