Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti Western DJANGO UNCHAINED Thread (Vers. 2)

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Who's that postin' out there in the dark?

State your business, or prepare to get Winged!

33lpds8.jpg

Greetings! My name, is ... Peteyandjia.

tumblr_mfs6b97au91qcfjqao1_500.gif

Apparently, you Mandingos filled up the other thread.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f48/q...etti-western-django-unchained-thread-1566503/

Feel free to talk about Django all you want.

Django-Unchained-2.jpg

However, watch what you say...

'Lest you get the Hammer.

25qae0p.jpg

So, without further ado...

Let the conversation continue!

django-unchained2.jpg

2rgm9p1.jpg

Last edited:
And remember, there is but One rule here in Candyland.

Don't be a...

tumblr_ly13jgBZ8u1qj8pzwo1_500.gif

... rectangle?

:eek:

k I have the movie & Schultz shot the sheriff with two shots from the sleeve gun. same hand, same "puny" gunshot sound

just rewatched the scene leading to Schultz's death.

goes to shake Calvin's hand
shoots him instead
Calvin reacts, backing away till he backs into the globe & falls
Samuel L screams
runs toward Calvin screaming his name, Butch's back is still faced towards us
Butch finally turns around & aims his gun while Schultz turns to Django to apologize
gets blasted

I can't see fuckin shit outta this thing

Just watched it online. Fucking great, although I felt Broomhilda's character suffered because we didn't get a good look into her back story. Some things were cut out, like her marriage with Scotty; from the original script.

Still, Sam Jackson as the house slave had me in stitches.

The-Challenge-CT-freestyle.jpg

I win all the fights!

helax man, wasn't my point.

I just broke down what happened since none of us had the material before us when were discussing this earlier. we were trying to piece it together from memory

haha k

man I want to watch it all over again but it's too late & I got work in the morning

The-Challenge-CT-freestyle.jpg

...but it's too late & I got work in the morning...

I swear I can't stop doing this.

that's that guy from the Real World right?

the dude from BAAAAA-ston right?

Christ, look at everyone leaning against the wall to cheat how short Foxx is.

there must have been some manipulating of heights movie magic in the film cause leo and foxx looked nearly at eye level when facing one another when leo looked clearly to be about three inches taller than waltz when standing next to him.

dicaprio is about 6ft. ive always assumed foxx is about 5'9 which is average height. what is waltz?

Excellent movie,i really enjoyed it.Tarantino is an artist.Such an over the top rendition but very entertaining with awesome characters as usual.

it's funny- that scene- will get more debate than anything else in the movie im sure.

meanwhile though ive had an ability to get this song out of my head for the past couple of days lol...

Excellent movie,i really enjoyed it.Tarantino is an artist.Such an over the top rendition but very entertaining with awesome characters as usual.

i think he's one of the most purely energetic and exciting filmmakers of the last quarter-century for sure. all his movies just have a crazy energy and zest infused in them. i love how they can be highly stylized, at times riotously funny, and yet also highly thematic and credible enough to be taken seriously as legitimate pieces of work.

You know what else is great about Tarantino? Nowhere in real life do his worlds exist. He's got two. Not the realistic world and certainly not the hyperstylized world either. But what he does is bring the audience into a hyper reality that seems so tangible. Watching the scene of the table setting in DJANGO, I felt like I was a guest at Candyland, looking onto this strange place with foreign customs. It felt like a story that took place in a world, rather than the entire movie existing solely for the story. A rich world.

It didn't hurt that the Cleopatra Club looked like a Mystikal video.

that's that guy from the Real World right?

the dude from BAAAAA-ston right?
Yes, CT. Who gave us high genius wit such as "I win all the fights" and "Ooh, I'll rip his head off and eat it."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back