Queen Nerfetti Face

They did a 3d face of what she looked like and people mad.

15179477775424.jpg

She looks good to me. Long Ass Face
Why so sad

Nope, they showed Caucasian. Every single mummy with DNA left in it was Caucasian.
Never seen a Paper on population genetics tell you if a skeleton is Caucasian or Mongoloid or Negroid; they show some or all of the following: haplogroups and autosomally where a skeleton places, relative to other populations.

By the way: Caucasian is a misleading term; Caucasoid is a better fit. Caucasian can also refer to someone from the Caucasus and or someone who speaks a Caucasian language (like Chechnyan for example)

Never seen a Paper on population genetics tell you if a skeleton is Caucasian or Mongoloid or Negroid; they show some or all of the following: haplogroups and autosomally where a skeleton places, relative to other populations.

By the way: Caucasian is a misleading term; Caucasoid is a better fit. Caucasian can also refer to someone from the Caucasus and or someone who speaks a Caucasian language (like Chechnyan for example)

Ignorance and racism is strong in this thread.

its actually really hard to make something photo realistic, even for very skilled artists, and alot of times style plays a big part. for example, Michaelangelo's David has a very small penis in proportion to the rest of his body. stuff like that.

That's not because Michelangelo couldn't have given him a big wang if he wanted. It's because a small penis represented the virtue of self-control in ancient and rennaisance art. This is also why satyrs are sculpted with huuuuge wangs - they were creatures of passion.

I remember they did some sort of dna test on rameses II in order to get an idea about his genetic makeup; based on the results, he was a red-haired gentleman.
I think you meant Ramses the iii ? Cause I don't see any mention of Ramses the ii having being genotyped.

Ramses the iii had a subSaharan African male lineage. Doesn't necessarily mean all or most Pharaohs had similar lineage. Y-Dna and MtDna is only part of the puzzle, autosomal DNA is also needed to get a decent picture or a group's affiliation , relative to other populations.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/12/y-chromosome-of-ramesses-iii.html

I was there and I fucked Nerfettity and I can tell yall you're wrong, She's latino.

I think you meant Ramses the iii ? Cause I don't see any mention of Ramses the ii having being genotyped.

Ramses the iii had a subSaharan African male lineage. Doesn't necessarily mean all or most Pharaohs had similar lineage. Y-Dna and MtDna is only part of the puzzle, autosomal DNA is also needed to get a decent picture or a group's affiliation , relative to other populations.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/12/y-chromosome-of-ramesses-iii.html

This topic is extremely frustrating, because there is an obvious agenda to distort and obscure history.

They had Caucasoid (Greek looking) pharaohs as well.

Egyptian civilization was the pinnacle of human achievement as a whole. People should learn to pay respect and stop trying to take all the credit, especially since they personally had nothing to do with it.

This topic is extremely frustrating, because there is an obvious agenda to distort and obscure history.

They had Caucasoid (Greek looking) pharaohs as well.

Egyptian civilization was the pinnacle of human achievement as a whole. People should learn to pay respect and stop trying to take all the credit, especially since they personally had nothing to do with it.
Roman civilization was the peak. Not because of individual achievements per se as it's pretty well established they were practiced at taking innovations from other peoples and incorporating it into their body of knowledge. It's their civilization as a whole and the accomplishments they were able to put those ideals and innovations toward that shows their greatness. You could also argue that Chinese civilization was equally as impressive if not more so from a purely innovative standpoint.

Roman civilization was the peak. Not because of individual achievements per se as it's pretty well established they were practiced at taking innovations from other peoples and incorporating it into their body of knowledge. It's their civilization as a whole and the accomplishments they were able to put those ideals and innovations toward that shows their greatness. You could also argue that Chinese civilization was equally as impressive if not more so from a purely innovative standpoint.

it’s safe to say that most of the major race classifications (caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid) had GREAT civilizations at one time or another.

it’s safe to say that most of the major race classifications (caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid) had GREAT civilizations at one time or another.
Agreed.

I took an Egyptian art class in college. It was awesome. Just from my studies, my personal opinion is that most of the people were tan, with almond eyes. There were Nubians, who were darker. Thet wre also people that were lighter. And isn’t that common sense that there would be different shades just like there is anywhere?

Yeah, I wish there was more info on the Nubian empire out there. Seemed like an interesting people from what I've read.

I took an Egyptian art class in college. It was awesome. Just from my studies, my personal opinion is that most of the people were tan, with almond eyes. There were Nubians, who were darker. Thet wre also people that were lighter. And isn’t that common sense that there would be different shades just like there is anywhere?

Sometimes people forget “common sense” even when logic is used!...someone said earlier that people would have flocked to these civilizations and some would have stayed and contributed in some fashion including creating children with the locals.

Back