Queen Nerfetti Face

Yeah, I wish there was more info on the Nubian empire out there. Seemed like an interesting people from what I've read.

I wonder is the sands of time have prevented more understanding and findings of the Nubians.

I read something recently, I think yahoo news....that scientists have uncovered That the Mayan civilization was WAAAAY larger than what they thought....I think they used laser technology that peered beneath the jungle and mapped out a huuuuuge kingdom.

I wonder is the sands of time have prevented more understanding and findings of the Nubians.

I read something recently, I think yahoo news....that scientists have uncovered That the Mayan civilization was WAAAAY larger than what they thought....I think they used laser technology that peered beneath the jungle and mapped out a huuuuuge kingdom.
I'm going to have to look that up and geek out on it all day.

That’s clearly just a sad model of Anjelica Huston.

I think you meant Ramses the iii ? Cause I don't see any mention of Ramses the ii having being genotyped.

Ramses the iii had a subSaharan African male lineage. Doesn't necessarily mean all or most Pharaohs had similar lineage. Y-Dna and MtDna is only part of the puzzle, autosomal DNA is also needed to get a decent picture or a group's affiliation , relative to other populations.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/12/y-chromosome-of-ramesses-iii.html

You were right on that. They did various examinations of his body, but apparently not a genotype analysis.

Some information gleaned:

"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads."
Bob Brier, Egyptian Mummies: Unravelling the Secrets of an Ancient Art, New York: William Morrow & Co. Inc, 1994, p. 153.

"The pharaoh's mummy reveals an aquiline nose and strong jaw. It stands at about 1.7 metres (5 ft 7 in)."
Tyldesley (2000) p. 14.

Definitely does not sound like a black man's characteristics.

You were right on that. They did various examinations of his body, but apparently not a genotype analysis.

Some information gleaned:

Definitely does not sound like a black man's characteristics.
Don't know about Ramses the ii, didn't find a paper on his DNA. Only found the paper on Ramses the iii.
One can have Sub Saharan paternal lineage and still have reddish hair. Conversely, one can have a Eurasian paternal lineage but look like Sub Saharan Africans.

This topic is extremely frustrating, because there is an obvious agenda to distort and obscure history.

They had Caucasoid (Greek looking) pharaohs as well.

Egyptian civilization was the pinnacle of human achievement as a whole. People should learn to pay respect and stop trying to take all the credit, especially since they personally had nothing to do with it.
It's easier to say who they weren't than who they were. They weren't 'White'/European, Nubian, MiddleEastern or Berber.

Roman civilization was the peak. Not because of individual achievements per se as it's pretty well established they were practiced at taking innovations from other peoples and incorporating it into their body of knowledge. It's their civilization as a whole and the accomplishments they were able to put those ideals and innovations toward that shows their greatness. You could also argue that Chinese civilization was equally as impressive if not more so from a purely innovative standpoint.
Roman's were white no? Us white people have never done anything good haven't you heard? I should kill myself now before I have racist white monster kids. It's the least I can do for humanity.

Roman's were white no? Us white people have never done anything good haven't you heard? I should kill myself now before I have racist white monster kids. It's the least I can do for humanity.
I understand that acknowledging that one has, or in this case IS, a problem is the first step to recovery. ;)

Based on information provided in the Cheddar Man topic I suggest more vitamin D to deal with your whiteness. :p

I understand that acknowledging that one has, or in this case IS, a problem is the first step to recovery. ;)

Based on information provided in the Cheddar Man topic I suggest more vitamin D to deal with your whiteness. :p
I'm Sicilian so I'm pretty olive

I'm Sicilian so I'm pretty olive
Good man. I am as well, olive that is, not Sicilian. Guess that means we have the best of both worlds.

Good man. I am as well, olive that is, not Sicilian. Guess that means we have the best of both worlds.
Yeah I'm not dark enough to pass for Latino though so everyone hates me cause I'm too white. God help me if I ever have to go for a job interview. I am also straight and male. I'm fucked.

Edit: I'm being pretty bitchy about this today, Internet and TV just fuckin riles me up. I'm from Brooklyn (original not hipster). Ive got a ton of black and Latino friends and none of this shit is ever ever mentioned and it isn't even a thing to them. It's Internet sjw and TV bitches.

Yeah I'm not dark enough to pass for Latino though so everyone hates me cause I'm too white. God help me if I ever have to go for a job interview. I am also straight and male. I'm fucked.
Oh sweet lord, how did you make it out of puberty? Oh, unless you're still going through it in which case...luck to ya

It's easier to say who they weren't than who they were. They weren't 'White'/European, Nubian, MiddleEastern or Berber.

I agree with almost everything you said, but the first pharaoh (Narmer) looked Nubian.

menes.jpg

The Nubian pharaoh's ruled during the 25th Dynasty as well.

taharqa_bm.jpg

The 27th Dynasty was the first Persian period.
artaxerxes_iii_of_persia_large.jpg

The Hellenistic period when the Caucasoid pharaoh's ruled.

ptolemy_i_louvre.217x0-is-pid30707.jpg

Ring_with_engraved_portrait_of_Ptolemy_VI_Philometor_%283rd%E2%80%932nd_century_BCE%29_-_2009.jpg

The Hellentic period is where we got Cleopatra and the distorted beautification of Egyptian pharaohs/god went downhill from there.

article-2640241-1E3BAC9400000578-381_634x880.jpg

Last edited:
That's not because Michelangelo couldn't have given him a big wang if he wanted. It's because a small penis represented the virtue of self-control in ancient and rennaisance art. This is also why satyrs are sculpted with huuuuge wangs - they were creatures of passion.
yes, I was referring to that last thing I said about style when I said that.

There is black washing too though by African Americans.

Yes, except blackwashing by African Americans = some t-shirts, a few pics hung up in homes, and other imagery that have no consequence.

Whitewashing by whites = museums, history books, imagery that's worldwide reaching.

Caucasian stems from the Caucasus and Asian region.

320px-Caucasus-political_en.svg.png

What you are trying to imply is that the pharaohs were Anglo-Saxon because you think Caucasian means white people.

Stop being a moron.

The hilarious thing is that a lot of people from the actual Caucasus region probably wouldn't be considered white in Europe or the US.

Yes, except blackwashing by African Americans = some t-shirts, a few pics hung up in homes, and other imagery that have no consequence.

Whitewashing by whites = museums, history books, imagery that's worldwide reaching.
Thats not really true. Afrocentrism and black washing has a significant presence on social media and on university campus. I remember when I was in college some of my professors were very keen on promoting homogeneity among non white peoples as well as black paternalism. Think about it, the whole concept of " People of color" is a black washed/afrocentric concept which focuses on an identity based around the color of ones skin, to homogenize a vast array of different groups, who don't even define themselves in such a way. It gets pushed by black's and White liberals to promote solidarity(subservience) among non black minorities for their own benefit. The whole conversation of race in this country is dominated by the victimhood of African Americans. I'd argue that is black washing.

Last edited:
Thats not really true. Afrocentrism and black washing has a significant presence on social media and on university campus. I remember when I was in college some of my professors were very keen on promoting homogeneity among non white peoples as well as black paternalism. Think about it, the whole concept of " People of color" is a black washed/afrocentric concept which focuses on an identity based around the color of ones skin, to homogenize a vast array of different groups, who don't even define themselves in such a way. It gets pushed by black's and White liberals to promote solidarity(subservience) among non whites for their own benefit. The whole conversation of race in this country is dominated by the victimhood of African Americans. I'd argue that is black washing.

That's a pretty poor argument then.

First, people of color is a term to group people who have not had the privileges of whiteness. This term would have little meaning if Europeans hadn't colonized the world starting in 1492. And if they hadn't used whiteness as one of the many excuses to exert power over the non-European people they encountered, it wouldn't have meaning either. In the US, there is absolutely a whole lot of common experiences that non whites (aka, people of color) have to make the term valid.

Second, I don't know what "black paternalism" means. Is it the idea that humanity began in Africa? If it is, I do hope you realize that's not blackwashing but rather the truth.

And lastly, (blank)-washing is clearly about physical appearance and how it gets distorted from reality. To try to extend it to political movements and social climate is pretty pathetic and yet another desperate attempt at bothside-ism.

People are really stupid. My boss is 100% Algerian, and to go deeper, he is Berber. Berber’s are INDEGINOUS NORTH AFRICANS(capitialized for emphasis). His skin is whiter than mine is.

Back