Queen Nerfetti Face

You're no more native than anyone else that's born here. You come from a conquered people that don't understand that everyone's people were conquered yours just can't adapt.
nah we just werent given hand outs for being white.

nah we just werent given hand outs for being white.
You just admitted coming from the ethnicity that is almost 100% on government handouts and are.talking to.someone who's never had anything handed to him. That's fucking funny.

You just admitted coming from the ethnicity that is almost 100% on government handouts and are.talking to.someone who's never had anything handed to him. That's fucking funny.
listen man, I'm not going to say some racist shit against italian americans. my family was never on welfare.

listen man, I'm not going to say some racist shit against italian americans. but my family was never on welfare.
I didn't say they were, just almost everyone of your ethnicity are.

I didn't say they were, just almost everyone of your ethnicity are.
1/4 natives are in poverty so whats your logic on that. also the native population doesnt account for people not enrolled, which excludes native latinos and natives who arent enrolled.

where did I ever say fuck the world? Being justifiably angry at how we have been treated is something alot of natives feel and it doesnt mean we are saying " fuck the world." I'm simply stating non natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart. I'm saying the best thing for natives is to have a singular native identity that isnt compromised by the interest of people who could never understand what its like to be us.

also we arent .5 percent of the population. Many latinos have just as much native blood as US tribal members and everyday brown mexicans guatemalens elsalvadorians are looking in the mirror and seeing who they really are.

you're putting words in my mouth and you are just making assertions with no proof because you are lazy.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are privileged white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals. You see us as children and you can't handle it when your favorite child, african americans, are criticized even rightfully for anything. You are the embodiment of white paternalism.

Native Americans were screwed by Europeans no doubt, but go back far enough and whoever your 'people' were stole that land from someone else, who stole it from someone else, etc. That's an argument you've probably heard and dismissed a hundred times before but it's the stone cold reality of the game of civilization and no amount of bitter whining will change that.

Always makes me laugh when you hear about conquistadors taking down the Aztec's with 300 cavalry. Nobody ever mentions the tens of thousands of Cempoalans, Tlaxcalans, etc. the Aztecs were such assholes to everybody around them that other peoples of Meso America willingly joined the Spanish in fucking them up and the exact same is true of Native Americans to the north. 'They stole our land' shows you probably haven't read a history book on the subject at all and have a cursory, simplistic view of how America was colonized. Native American tribes were largely complicit in either selling off land or making alliances with colonists against other tribes. Your land didn't get stolen, you made a lot of bad deals and got suckered.

I guess it helps you sleep at night though, because it's hard to admit that kind of thing to yourself sometimes.

1/4 natives are in poverty so whats your logic on that. also the native population doesnt account for people not enrolled, which excludes native latinos and natives who arent enrolled.
It means there's a cultural problem in the community. Healthy adults shouldn't need to be fed by other people.

Native Americans were screwed by Europeans no doubt, but go back far enough and whoever your 'people' were stole that land from someone else, who stole it from someone else, etc. That's an argument you've probably heard and dismissed a hundred times before but it's the stone cold reality of the game of civilization and no amount of bitter whining will change that.

Always makes me laugh when you hear about conquistadors taking down the Aztec's with 300 cavalry. Nobody ever mentions the tens of thousands of Cempoalans, Tlaxcalans, etc. the Aztecs were such assholes to everybody around them that other peoples of Meso America willingly joined the Spanish in fucking them up and the exact same is true of Native Americans to the north. 'They stole our land' shows you probably haven't read a history book on the subject at all and have a cursory, simplistic view of how America was colonized. Native American tribes were largely complicit in either selling off land or making alliances with colonists against other tribes. Your land didn't get stolen, you made a lot of bad deals and got suckered.

I guess it helps you sleep at night though, because it's hard to admit that kind of thing to yourself sometimes.
why are you quoting things I didnt say? In the quote you were referring to I'm talking about modern social inequity. Just admit you were looking for some random native guy to unload that on to make your self feel good. I hear being that petty is kind of hard to admit to yourself sometimes.

It means there's a cultural problem in the community. Healthy adults shouldn't need to be fed by other people.
yeah its a cultural problem caused by historical segregation and racism that only ended a short while ago.

yeah its a cultural problem caused by historical segregation and racism that only ended a short while ago.
That's called word salad. You are responsible for you, not what happened generations before. I grew up in poverty and through my own labor am now retired at 37 and sitting in my ranch in a fat ass leather recliner.

Here is a fun fact.

Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (c. 1370 – c. 1330 BC) was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Akhenaten was the ruler during the 18th Dynasty. He had many wives.

DMsCwzCUQAA4I3l.jpg

Why did they choose to focus on Nefertiti?

Here is a fun fact.

Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (c. 1370 – c. 1330 BC) was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Akhenaten was the ruler during the 18th Dynasty. He had many wives.

DMsCwzCUQAA4I3l.jpg

Why did they choose to focus on Nefertiti?
Good question. Wasn't she the only queen mummified because she was awesome?

That's called word salad. You are responsible for you, not what happened generations before. I grew up in poverty and through my own labor am now retired at 37 and sitting in my ranch in a fat ass leather recliner.
good for you, but I dont really need to be told that because I support myself.

Sad to see you falling hook, line, and sinker for the shit that has been propagated by your oppressors for centuries: fracture yourself from other oppressed peoples until you see each other as rivals, meanwhile your common enemy laughs all the way to the bank while they continue to exploit all of you. Tragic and almost comical.
whats comical is a non native acting like they could understand our experience or history enough to make some convoluted and presumptuous statement on how we choose to identify ourselves and act in this game of race politics that you guys set up. First off, being oppressed does not make someone your ally or that they are virtuos. Someone can easily be oppressed and turn around and murder you. Thats what the buffalo soliders did, who were...wait for it.....black. Try to learn some history and get back to me, kiddo.

Last edited:
whats comical is a non native acting like they could understand our experience or history enough to make some convoluted and presumptuous statement on how we choose to identify ourselves and act in this game of race politics that you guys set up. First off, being oppressed does not make someone your ally or that they are virtuos. Someone can easily be oppressed and turn around and murder you. Thats what the buffalo soliders did, who were...wait for it.....black. Try to learn some history and get back to me, kiddo.

I've probably forgotten more history than you'll ever know. Just because you want to focus and isolate yourself in events that you like cherry picking doesn't mean that there isn't more relevant or pertinent information out there.

When you have a select group of people who are oppressing and exploiting you, along with millions of other peoples, while at the same time feeding you shit to make you think you're enemies while they pull the strings, then you've already lost a game you didn't even know you were playing.

I've probably forgotten more history than you'll ever know. Just because you want to focus and isolate yourself in events that you like cherry picking doesn't mean that there isn't more relevant or pertinent information out there.

When you have a select group of people who are oppressing and exploiting you, along with millions of other peoples, while at the same time feeding you shit to make you think you're enemies while they pull the strings, then you've already lost a game you didn't even know you were playing.
you're a master of deep sea diving and you've never even stepped in the ocean.

plus I never said African Americans were our enemies.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are a privileged liberal white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals. You see us as children and you can't handle it when your favorite child, african americans, are criticized even rightfully for anything. You are the embodiment of white paternalism.

<WellThere>

Back