Social Qanon Megathread V1

Brought to you by the fine folks at "ANTIFA Is An Idea", and "BLM Is Not An Organization".
No one said that ANTIFA isn’t a thing. But when Trump and others try to marry it to Democrats that’s where the distinction comes in. Tucker on the other hand is claiming Qanon doesn’t exist.

the only time i see qanon mentioned is by looney left.

im still not sure who or what qanon is...

so once again tucker is right and lefties are mad hes calling out their bs

So is this you recognizing how stupid it sounds, no matter who it comes from? Or are you having an aneurysm?
Cucker says Q doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure we have mentally ill members of the government who claim to be Qtards. Many of the domestic terrorists who stormed the capitol in Trumps weak coup were Qtards also.

The similarity between the two groups is they are comprised of weirdos, Larpers, and have fringe beliefs. Both sides think Antifa and Q represent sane Conservatives or LIberals which they don't.
The difference between Q-Anon and Antifa is Q-Anon smear their own shit on walls when they are pissed and Antifa burns shit down when they are pissed.

Name an Antifa "leader"....Antifa is like 1,000 people spread out across the US.

There are multiple openly "Q" members in congress.

And now I present...LOL

so is q new white supremacy?

an umbrella term for anybody that strays away from msm/lefty approved talking points?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NegaGostosa
Back