• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Qanon Megathread V1

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I engaged in a mildly headache inducing discussion with a coworker about Qanon. Apparently a guy in the deep state named “Q“ I’m guessing from Star Trek TNG lore.

Knows all the secret society shenanigans cannibalism, pedophila, and devil worship of the left and various celebrities.

Sooo while I believe that secret societies exist ie Free Masons, Skull&bones, and the like.

The thing is the proof.

if there is this guy within one of our National Security sgencies who is anonymous And knows all this highly sensitive info....

Why doesn’t he flood the web or at least the dark web with all of his proof?

And if that ever happened how would it change your day to day?

I Still have to go to work, I still have to pay bills

thoughts?

Last edited:
From my limited understanding it's someone who makes outlandish predictions based on breaking vague (yet juicy) stories. Then some shit hits the news that may or may not be true and this person then claims to have been right all along. Or something to that effect.

Q appears to be an elaborate troll job/disinformation campaign/psych op by Jim Watkins, a suspected pedophile himself, who owns 8chan and resides in the Philippines.

https://www.insider.com/who-is-q-why-people-think-jim-watkins-qanon-8chan-2020-10

stop calling lunatics like this trolls. We are talking about delusional, probably mentally ill people who really believe this kind of shit. Whether or not it started as a troll doesn't matter (see Flat Earth Theory)

It's fake. He doesn't exist. Forget about it.

From my limited understanding it's someone who makes outlandish predictions based on breaking vague (yet juicy) stories. Then some shit hits the news that may or may not be true and this person then claims to have been right all along. Or something to that effect.

This ^

Q appears to be an elaborate troll job/disinformation campaign/psych op by Jim Watkins, a suspected pedophile himself, who owns 8chan and resides in the Philippines.

https://www.insider.com/who-is-q-why-people-think-jim-watkins-qanon-8chan-2020-10

that's not right. from the research ive done its a false operation carried out by the reptilians themselves. its just an elaborate dummy test to get the names and ip addresses of everyone stupid enough to follow a trail of terrible ideas right onto the mother ship for mass deportation (and eating).

for many who follow q anon it becomes the master ct that connects all of them together in one complex and incredibly hard to believe umbrella ct.

Last edited:
We will never know I think to be honest. I suspect it was larger and deeper than the 1 guy they pin it on. And Trump and Pence, not opposing it. Who knows

We will never know I think to be honest. I suspect it was larger and deeper than the 1 guy they pin it on. And Trump and Pence, not opposing it. Who knows

Trump isn't denouncing them because he's already losing this election and he doesn't want to possibly push any more of his remaining supporters away. It's that simple.

Wow...

thing is I work for one of the alphabet fed agencies and the amount of coworkers I have with extensive military backgrounds and personal arsenals that would make Rambo blush takes this Q thing like super serious

my boy told me Hillary Clinton is known in the deep state for drinking blood and eating the pituitary glands of missing kids for power...

I was waiting for the punch line ...none ever came

Last edited:
So it's just a website. Some reason I thought it was a news network on tv. Also I didn't know there is a 8 Chan too.
Wikipedia describes Qanon as -
"It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact.[5][6][7][8]"

Actually can i change my answer to this

that's not right. from the research ive done its a false operation carried out by the reptilians themselves. its just an elaborate dummy test to get the names and ip addresses of everyone stupid enough to follow a trail of terrible ideas right onto the mother ship for mass deportation (and eating).

for many who follow q anon it becomes the master ct that connects all of them together in one complex and incredibly hard to believe umbrella ct.

Wikipedia describes Qanon as -
"It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact.[5][6][7][8]"
Holy shit. So it looks like something TCk would say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back