• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Qanon Megathread V1

Baffling cross section of “q” people in my experience. 4 Chan autists and boomers.

Somehow the conspiracy spread from a website with such a brutal user interface that only someone with weaponized autism could navigate it, to a group of people who can’t figure out how to change the input on their TVs.

false equivalencies are a favorite tool for apologetic.

So the whole thing was too complex for you to understand, got it. Let me put it in a way that even your puny liberal brain can understand.

Q man bad.

So the whole thing was too complex for you to understand, got it. Let me put it in a way that even your puny liberal brain can understand.

Q man bad.

good, you left out the false equivalency. shows improvement grumpy bob.

Damnit. Just got confirmation my wife’s grandpa (who is like my grandpa too as I have no grandparents left alive) is a Q guy.

Always been a big Trump supporter, but today he started saying things like “Oh boy watch for tomorrow. Tomorrow’s going to be a big day. Can’t wait to see how they do it.” And Q was always big with the make bold claim of vague massive action on X date like this.

good, you left out the false equivalency. shows improvement grumpy bob.

<Dany07>

Can you think of a single person in our government who didn't come out of politics rich? Do you know my wife used to work for a Democrat lobbying firm, the average lobbyist pay (she wasn't one btw) was $400hr.

Do you have any clue how much money is involved in buying our "leaders"? Did you think Joe Biden got rich because he was smart or useful?

You watched our middle class be shipped overseas, you watched America's poor get nothing but promises for 30 years. You watched everyone in government get rich while we watch our infrastructure crumble, and you haven't figured out these people are traitors?

How fucking naïve are you?

<Dany07>

Can you think of a single person in our government who didn't come out of politics rich? Do you know my wife used to work for a Democrat lobbying firm, the average lobbyist pay (she wasn't one btw) was $400hr.

Do you have any clue how much money is involved in buying our "leaders"? Did you think Joe Biden got rich because he was smart or useful?

You watched our middle class be shipped overseas, you watched America's poor get nothing but promises for 30 years. You watched everyone in government get rich while we watch our infrastructure crumble, and you haven't figured out these people are traitors?

<BidenShutIt>

Damnit. Just got confirmation my wife’s grandpa (who is like my grandpa too as I have no grandparents left alive) is a Q guy.

Always been a big Trump supporter, but today he started saying things like “Oh boy watch for tomorrow. Tomorrow’s going to be a big day. Can’t wait to see how they do it.” And Q was always big with the make bold claim of vague massive action on X date like this.
Divorce her.
<Dany07>

Joe wasn't even a millionaire AFTER serving as Vice president for 8 years.

Divorce her.

Joe wasn't even a millionaire AFTER serving as Vice president for 8 years.

<TrumpWrong1>

"When his term as Vice President ended, Joe Biden's last financial disclosure pegged his net worth at $1.5 million"

Furthermore, are you so fucking stupid you don't know how the game works? While Joe Biden lives in Washington for free, sitting on his million dollars, He sends his son who has a PhD in smoking crack and hookers to sell influence.

Hunter Biden is the second son of Democratic president-elect Joe Biden.

It has recently been revealed that his conduct is being probed by the FBI.

Notably, the son of the new US president has been accused of serving the "strategic interests" of China's government and military while he served as a board member of Beijing-based investment firm BHR Partners.

Hunter also served on the board of Ukrainian gas giant Burisma between 2014 and 2019 which paid him $50,000 a month, He took the position in April of 2014 and stayed on the board until early 2019, giving him the capacity to earn at least $3million during that time.

lives in a Los Angeles mansion worth a reported $2.5million

<Y2JSmirk>

<TrumpWrong1>

"When his term as Vice President ended, Joe Biden's last financial disclosure pegged his net worth at $1.5 million"

Where did you pull that quote from Bob you goose?
"Biden makes $230,700 as the vice president, and his estimated net worth is between $39,000 to $800,000, according to ABC News."

https://www.bustle.com/articles/107...m-the-poorest-man-in-congress-but-its-still-a

"When Joe officially ended his term as VP, he filed a financial disclosure form that listed his net worth between -$897,000 and $489,000."
https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a34205042/joe-biden-net-worth/

Furthermore, are you so fucking stupid you don't know how the game works? While Joe Biden lives in Washington for free, sitting on his million dollars, He sends his son who has a PhD in smoking crack and hookers to sell influence.
As vice freaking president. Biden never lived in Washington for his 36 years as a senator. He caught the train so much between Delaware and Washington they literally called him Amtrak joe. He was forever known as one of the poorest senators in the country. Most of his money comes from his book deal and speaking gigs after he left president.

He sends his son who has a PhD in smoking crack and hookers to sell influence.

Hunter Biden is the second son of Democratic president-elect Joe Biden.

It has recently been revealed that his conduct is being probed by the FBI.

Notably, the son of the new US president has been accused of serving the "strategic interests" of China's government and military while he served as a board member of Beijing-based investment firm BHR Partners.

Hunter also served on the board of Ukrainian gas giant Burisma between 2014 and 2019 which paid him $50,000 a month, He took the position in April of 2014 and stayed on the board until early 2019, giving him the capacity to earn at least $3million during that time.

lives in a Los Angeles mansion worth a reported $2.5million

What is it with you people and Hunter freaking Biden? Lol at Joe "sending" his son to buy influence.

I hear ya. My uncle Steve is the same way, which I've only found out in the last year or so since he discovered facebook. As a kid my uncle Steve was the coolest guy in the world. He raced his 68 Chevelle, he drank Budweiser, and he let me and my brother watch Beavis and Butthead.

But he's gone down the Q'hole and I don't know if he's ever coming back.

Qanon, like every other conspiracy is all about saying "I know something you don't know" - If their claims suddenly went mainstream they'd flip flop in an instant.

Qanon, like every other conspiracy is all about saying "I know something you don't know" - If their claims suddenly went mainstream they'd flip flop in an instant.
Rather than flip flop, most would just become disinterested and look for some other whacko shit to get behind.

Back