PWD 913: TalkNShopAMania Is Running Wild

Who is better between these three? (Promos, drawing power, work rate, look, size, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Reaction:

200.gif
Got that right, jack. I’d tell her to bring my some breakfast and I’ll THINK about it
K8ygg.gif

Please?
tenor.gif

Had a 60 dollar order form out pizza place. Ask the guy for 20 back. He says that’s too much and tries to give me 40 back. I yell at him to take one of then 20s and we were both
<Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>

I'm a 6'5" 250lbs. combat vet and I feel like she would make me feel like a beta if I ever dated her.

Her: "Today we're gonna go shooting, plant this garden, butcher a pig, shoot some more, then build this shed"

Me: "Yooooo, can I just chill out on the couch, drink beer, and play video games today?"

Her: "Fuck off pussy, get off the couch and get the fuck outside.....NOW"

I'll fuck with that. Show her why the DoD guys call me a Puddle Pirate......it's about to get slippery in here!!!

Had a 60 dollar order form out pizza place. Ask the guy for 20 back. He says that’s too much and tries to give me 40 back. I yell at him to take one of then 20s and we were both
<Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>
Take 20!
200_d.gif

mane he was lime
PiO.gif

And I was like
PiO.gif
<Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>

In Afghanistan in 2006-2007 I was 4-25 Field Artillery, 3rd Brigade, 10th Mountain

in Iraq in 2009-2010 after I reclassed to signal from FA, I was 72nd ESB

Arty? Cool, I have a couple cousins that were arty too. 2nd AABN, Fallujah 05/07 for me. I did some missions with some army dogs, they had these fancy new shits called MRAPS. We were rolling around in these 40 year old dinosaurs getting the shit kicked out of us and these fuckers were rolling around in these indestructible Roman Reigns vehicles! <Lmaoo>

Whats reclassed to signal mean?

I'll fuck with that. Show her why the DoD guys call me a Puddle Pirate......it's about to get slippery in here!!!

They ever recover those bodies from that AAV that sunk?

Arty? Cool, I have a couple cousins that were arty too. 2nd AABN, Fallujah 05/07 for me. I did some missions with some army dogs, they had these fancy new shits called MRAPS. We were rolling around in these 40 year old dinosaurs getting the shit kicked out of us and these fuckers were rolling around in these indestructible Roman Reigns vehicles! <Lmaoo>

Whats reclassed to signal mean?
Fomt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back