PWD 913: TalkNShopAMania Is Running Wild

Who is better between these three? (Promos, drawing power, work rate, look, size, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The diabeeetus finally got Brimley.

For the 66th week in a row JR has to make the “Hey he’s pretty good, I wonder who signed that guy hehehe” gimmick to Conrad

Always think of this for ol’ Wilford. RIP

“I WANT YOU TO PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!” <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I’m really curious how all the girls in the back get along with Lacey

I'm a 6'5" 250lbs. combat vet and I feel like she would make me feel like a beta if I ever dated her.

Her: "Today we're gonna go shooting, plant this garden, butcher a pig, shoot some more, then build this shed"

Me: "Yooooo, can I just chill out on the couch, drink beer, and play video games today?"

Her: "Fuck off pussy, get off the couch and get the fuck outside.....NOW"

I'm a 6'5" 250lbs. combat vet and I feel like she would make me feel like a beta if I ever dated her.

Her: "Today we're gonna go shooting, plant this garden, butcher a pig, shoot some more, then build this shed"

Me: "Yooooo, can I just chill out on the couch, drink beer, and play video games today?"

She definitely wakes up at 5 AM every single day and I like to sleep in, BG .

*kicks in the bedroom door clanging pots and pans in her Foghorn Legorm voice at 6 AM*

“Drop your cock and grab your socks, RSR! I let you get your beauty rest. I’ve already had coffee, cooked breakfast, fed the chickens and reloaded the brass! The lumber and skill saw are out front, I expect a deck by 1600!”

*kicks in the bedroom door clanging pots and pans in her Foghorn Legorm voice at 6 AM*

“Drop your cock and grab your socks, RSR! I let you get your beauty rest. I’ve already had coffee, cooked breakfast, fed the chickens and reloaded the brass! The lumber and skill saw are out front, I expect a deck by 1600!”

Rex Reaction:

200.gif

What unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back