PWD 913: TalkNShopAMania Is Running Wild

Who is better between these three? (Promos, drawing power, work rate, look, size, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bretfrustrated__d22b2d464fc847c06a3f2dd33fe747f9.0.jpg

hbk-moonsault-on-the-undertaker-o.gif

This jacked up Bret would have tossed Hogan around any arena at the time. Come at me.

i1OOnnV.jpg

zswl4yqa9u251.jpg
I don't know about coming at you, but I'd come on her.....

Talk show.

ATM Eric admitted that he didn’t “get” the Raven character and thought it was too depressing and dark so he never made any attempt to really push for Raven in the main event scene. Yet he still got crazy over and had a solid run in WCW. With a proper push he could have really made a splash

Raven and the Flock were a solid group of midcard heels that are lacking in today's WWE.

I really enjoyed WCWs mid to lower card booking back in the day. The shitty part was that those guys never got to break into the main event scene without getting buried or absorbed by the old guard or NWO

@Pliny Pete
I never got to respond earlier. To your question about portillos. The cake shake is OK, not my favorite though. Its just a chocolate shake with little pieces of chocolate cake it in. Sometimes I feel the cake is unnecessary.

ATM Eric admitted that he didn’t “get” the Raven character and thought it was too depressing and dark so he never made any attempt to really push for Raven in the main event scene. Yet he still got crazy over and had a solid run in WCW. With a proper push he could have really made a splash

I'm a Raven mark. This was a good listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back