PWD 869: I AM NOT A NUGGET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been coughing so bad today I just puked.

Pretty sure I'm about to die
giphy.gif

Will this put pods in ears?

Wetzel's is an all American company started in bright and shiny Redondo Beach, California. Wetzel's is also partnered with other all American companies like Cold Stone Creamery. Auntie Anne's was started by weirdo Amish people who have always shunned the American way of life and now employ fascists. You know who the Pennsylvania Amish come from? Germans. I shouldn't have to say more.

Your fake propaganda is reminiscent of other fascist groups throughout history and fits right in with the Auntie Anne's way of thinking.

All I know is Asuka was disrespected by their gross company 5 days ago, yet here we are and that disgusting employee is still employed and Anne still hasn't even given something as small as an apology. But who would expect uncivilized fascists dogs to show respect to a great person of Asuka's caliber.

California is commie country, BG. I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I sacrifice a delicious pretzel just because some Japanese 6 got her feelings hurt.

Me and LTR did this official John Cena workout today. I feel vigorous!

Interesting

Papa Meij says:

"As usual, the King of Sports is paving the way for the wrestling landscape. Please send your thanks to Double Gold™ Naito-kun for showing Little Vincent that it can be done."

NiHo9A4.jpg

California is commie country, BG. I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I sacrifice a delicious pretzel just because some Japanese 6 got her feelings hurt.

There's only one way to settle this

We got through LTR's schoolwork by about 2 p.m. today, and that was with an hour break for lunch (and Fortnite). I think I got one thing done myself too, so that was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back