oAxGtzu.jpg

WRCEqJm.jpg

99piPPN.jpg

excitebike-ss05.original.jpg

8w3lpFS.gif

Work or shoot?

Work or shoot?

lol @ intermittent fasting

How would I eat unnecessary amounts of sandwiches and junk food at weird hours in the middle of the night if I intermittent fast, duh Disco, fucking idiot.

Excite Bike was fun.

I’m not sure if this’ll be good.

Corona didn't do any favors but WWE dropped the ball with any Mania hype this year. I felt the Royal Rumble was a good start to the buildup but then everything went sort of flat.

WWE has done a great job of burying him.

Do you think fatties will get fatter during this plague or will they be forced to eat less?

@D.R.H. has never been happier to be on the receiving end of something as he was in this moment.

@D.R.H. has never been happier to be on the receiving end of something as he was in this moment.

Do you think she spits the green mist while climaxing after screaming in rapid Japanese during the buildup?

@Based God -- Respectfully, Wetzel's can kiss my ass. Aunti Anne's is THE place to get a delicious pretzel after enjoying some Thai Kitchen at the local mall. I'm all for stringing up the clerk and burning him/her alive, but don't throw the titties and ass out with the love handles, as the Bible says.

@the ambush -- very nice OP. I award you 7 points. Could have been 9 if you had remembered a kickass theme.

@PWD - who has the most points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back