PWD 869: I AM NOT A NUGGET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone else have liked for Shawn to win over Angle at WrestleMania 21? And poor Angle, he looked like he took the worse of the ringside table not collapsing. Brutal.

California is commie country, BG. I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before I sacrifice a delicious pretzel just because some Japanese 6 got her feelings hurt.

SD is very not Commie Soc. Its the LA and SF areas ruining the state for the rest of us normal people.

Would anyone else have liked for Shawn to win over Angle at WrestleMania 21? And poor Angle, he looked like he took the worse of the ringside table not collapsing. Brutal.

I think Angle was better than HBK. HBK got some favorable booking due to the Cliq and being Vince's boytoy... Angle got stuck with comedy acts and still got over AF

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Wrestlers as the crowd was cool. I just wonder how much they were skirting the no gather of more than 10 people thing.

If/when even 1 wrestler (doesn't matter what company) gets Covid, it's gonna get REAL fucking interesting what the companies do.

Wrestlers as the crowd was cool. I just wonder how much they were skirting the no gather of more than 10 people thing.

If/when even 1 wrestler (doesn't matter what company) gets Covid, it's gonna get REAL fucking interesting what the companies do.

Jacksonville isn't on lockdown yet and they're still allowing 50 person gatherings.

Dynamite was a nice distraction.

NXT let us all down.

Jacksonville isn't on lockdown yet and they're still allowing 50 person gatherings.
Ok, wasn't aware if they were or not. Second part of my post still stands. Gonna be interesting.

The WWE needs to get back to this

So I guess inb4 WWE marks complain about Hardy and Lee being former WWE guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back