pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow savages, while we're here having fun posting boobs and talking about wrestling, there are actually men and women out there putting in real work. Please join me in congratulating my close personal friend @J Danger for winning the 2019 "Ghostrider" Award. I'm proud of you, J! #ThankYouJ

1571bcf65f76a8f2df617ca91bbb489b.jpg

To win this award is a great honor and privilege. I want to thank the real ones in this forum for keeping it going and powering it through even in its most adverse moments. Without you, there wouldn’t be a forum for me worth ghosting. You are the real mvps. #SocraticGuys4Lyfe

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

So is thinking he's going over in a feud with me...there's only one way that ends.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I saw it, it was either that or she couldn't keep up.

I don't hate Lynch but all they did when she decided to be this badass was slap on a nickname. FFS change her music and adjust her style to fit her persona.

Becky's always been slow and awkward...wrestling the joshi just makes it more pronounced.

After watching Raw...I have to say...there's one thing that stands out head and shoulders above everything else on that show...

BROCK KICKED RICOCHET IN THE DICK!

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

That was hilarious...alright back to business.

Who's making the new thread?

Gay @Frank23 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back