pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching an episode of The New Pope. I have zero idea what is going on but I’m digging the creepy religious vibes and it hooked me. Also some MILF was teasing a bunch of monks at the begining so that was cool.

Don't look into the pope.

The "pull out the legs of the tag partner on the apron causing them to bounce their face off said apron" spot is getting old.....

I will mark for the first one to protect their face then destroy the one who tried it (preying someone finds video of someone doing this...)

EOw6MLqU0AAnWoi

Kairi looks like she's caught you jerking off, and she likes it.

Speaking of that Becky/Kairi match. It seemed like Becky was being extra careful with Kairi

Speaking of that Becky/Kairi match. It seemed like Becky was being extra careful with Kairi

I saw it, it was either that or she couldn't keep up.

I don't hate Lynch but all they did when she decided to be this badass was slap on a nickname. FFS change her music and adjust her style to fit her persona.

I can't seem to input a tweet properly from my phone but this boat layout is looking real nice!

Here's an early photo of the #AEW #Dynamite set from the Chris Jericho cruise ship .... which departed Miami, FL on Monday. This is where #AEWDynamite is being taped (on the ship). https://t.co/xbwKcPQjtW

I saw it, it was either that or she couldn't keep up.

I don't hate Lynch but all they did when she decided to be this badass was slap on a nickname. FFS change her music and adjust her style to fit her persona.

I'd like to think she was being careful, when you see what Becky was doing when Kairi got the concussion. But, I tend to see the positive in things.

But you're right regarding the gimmick. It's starting to become restrictive, she's become pretty one note recently. When she was "The Lasskicker", the character had more range.

I can't seem to input a tweet properly from my phone but this boat layout is looking real nice!

Here's an early photo of the #AEW #Dynamite set from the Chris Jericho cruise ship .... which departed Miami, FL on Monday. This is where #AEWDynamite is being taped (on the ship). https://t.co/xbwKcPQjtW

It's gonna be interesting to see if Jericho will still play the heel on his own cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back