zgzfwufoemb41.jpg

tTBwUfu.jpg

eFrHPSK.jpg
a8a2kv90zgb41.jpg

FaSmYXz.jpg

Vq0U0f6.jpg

8w3lpFS.gif

@Kowboy @PRIDEWASBETTER

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Awards! 2019 saw some of the greatest posting in the 200-year history of the PWD. All of you (mostly) are what made 2019 such a banner goddamn year here in the PWD, and this is the place where the BEST of the PWD is recognized.

We're coming in hot with the first award of the year. The 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Asian Boobs Award goes to our very own @the ambush !!! Congratulations, The Ambush! I'm proud of you!

Five Guys is a tasty burger but at $10 it just makes me wish I wasn't lazy and grilled up my own burgers.

Please join me in congratulating the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Legits Fropsssor fo teh Yare: the one and only @lakersfan45 !!!! Congratulations, Lake! I'm proud of you!

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Awards! 2019 saw some of the greatest posting in the 200-year history of the PWD. All of you (mostly) are what made 2019 such a banner goddamn year here in the PWD, and this is the place where the BEST of the PWD is recognized.

We're coming in hot with the first award of the year. The 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Asian Boobs Award goes to our very own @the ambush !!! Congratulations, The Ambush! I'm proud of you!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back