pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like they've been doing the past two years?

Mick's not excited about Kevin Owens saying "I guess I'll be in the Rumble" and Samoa Joe following up with "Whatever, me too I guess?"

Heard this song on the radio on the way home. Misheard the lyrics and all I can hear now is "Once Again, BROCK LESNAR!"

Mick's not excited about Kevin Owens saying "I guess I'll be in the Rumble" and Samoa Joe following up with "Whatever, me too I guess?"
Didn't announce him taking 2 other guys spots in 98 and taking Tests spot in 04.....

Murphy on the way with the tag title, next will be the US title then eventual feud with Rollins. To go from nothing to been apart of an top heel stable is quite the rise.

Heard this song on the radio on the way home. Misheard the lyrics and all I can hear now is "Once Again, BROCK LESNAR!"

I’ve always thought it sounded like that too!

Watching an episode of The New Pope. I have zero idea what is going on but I’m digging the creepy religious vibes and it hooked me. Also some MILF was teasing a bunch of monks at the begining so that was cool.

I’ve always thought it sounded like that too!

DaringSoupyCollardlizard-max-1mb.gif

Aleister Black is my darkhorse candidate to eliminate Brock in the Rumble and face him at Mania, just based off how him and Murphy tore the house down, and Murphy seemingly has the push for it.

I think Drew Mac is the most likely though and I'm cool with that.

Pretty sure Asuka is #1 on my "Current WWE ladies I would fornicate with"

Chick plays a sadist far too well to be acting....

And well:
<{JustBleed}>

Also watching this match...Lynch needs to downgrade her game Stone Cold Style. Just be a brawler...any time she gets technical she looks like crap....

Also...I see a lot of people in the crowd cheering Asuka...but hear boos...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back