pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Milk?

Xpm5Ahs.jpg
tenor.gif

We live in a scary world, savages. A scary world of lies and schemes. The Powers that Be want to keep us in the dark. Dumb and happy so we don't ask the questions that could bring their whole world to its knees. But there is one man who won't do that. One man will not stay silent. One man was born to "look into it" until the truth is known.

PWD, please join me in congratulating the first ever winner of the PWD Truth Award: @Rex Poppa Pump ! Thank you for always looking into it for us, Rex! I'm proud of you.

There can be only one master and ruler of the world. There can be only one Sid. Ladies and gentleman, the winner of the 2019 #OneTrueSid award is our very own @Sycho Sid !!! Thou shalt have no other Sids before him!

We live in a scary world, savages. A scary world of lies and schemes. The Powers that Be want to keep us in the dark. Dumb and happy so we don't ask the questions that could bring their whole world to its knees. But there is one man who won't do that. One man will not stay silent. One man was born to "look into it" until the truth is known.

PWD, please join me in congratulating the first ever winner of the PWD Truth Award: @Rex Poppa Pump ! Thank you for always looking into it for us, Rex! I'm proud of you.

I will break these cuffs.

Zd17oJv.gif

Another new award for 2019, folks. 2019 saw the #MeToo movement continue along with a continued push for transgender and gender fluid rights. One of our own is always at the forefront of such progressive issues and deserves to be recognized for his efforts. Please join me in congratulating the winner of the 2019 AJ Mendez "Woke" Award: @Smigg !

I need to get LTR in bed. The Awards will continue after a short break.

Another new award for 2019, folks. 2019 saw the #MeToo movement continue along with a continued push for transgender and gender fluid rights. One of our own is always at the forefront of such progressive issues and deserves to be recognized for his efforts. Please join me in congratulating the winner of the 2019 AJ Mendez "Woke" Award: @Smigg !
source.gif

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Awards! 2019 saw some of the greatest posting in the 200-year history of the PWD. All of you (mostly) are what made 2019 such a banner goddamn year here in the PWD, and this is the place where the BEST of the PWD is recognized.

We're coming in hot with the first award of the year. The 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Asian Boobs Award goes to our very own @the ambush !!! Congratulations, The Ambush! I'm proud of you!
tenor.gif

I’m gonna bust e shit out of the bird brain alien wars zzz
That’s what I’m gonna ask every student I interview. Are you ready to investigagge thrna alien vs brid Brian war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back