pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuned in to the GCW show, just watched Masada murder Shlak with some skewers. Think I made the right choice after reading about that women's MMA fight.

Tuned in to the GCW show, just watched Masada murder Shlak with some skewers. Think I made the right choice after reading about that women's MMA fight.

Someone should shoot murder Shlak, preferably with a bat.

<{JustBleed}>

What did I miss?
In the prelim main event, one of the girls partially tore her knee and fought the entire last round on one leg with gusher but she still finished the fight. She was on one leg, she lost a lotta blood but she was WALKING outta there!

Coming out to Footloose. As usual the Brazilians are on the cutting edge of new wave music.

In the prelim main event, one of the girls partially tore her knee and fought the entire last round on one leg with gusher but she still finished the fight. She was on one leg, she lost a lotta blood but she was WALKING outta there!

Nice.

Barber is the younger woman that they've been trying to push like crazy, right? Hopefully her knee is OK. If it's not a serious injury, a loss here could be a good thing in the long run because she has no business getting hot-shotted up the card until she makes major strides in her ground game.

Barber is the younger woman that they've been trying to push like crazy, right? Hopefully her knee is OK. If it's not a serious injury, a loss here could be a good thing in the long run because she has no business getting hot-shotted up the card until she makes major strides in her ground game.

Maycee "The Future" Barber. Yep

Maycee-Barber-1.jpg

She’s not hard to look at but I would like to see her go bigger

Only one member of the PWD truly has his finger on the pulse of the business. He dedicates hours and hours of his life scouring social media, the dirtsheets, and, of course, the podcasts for the latest news, shoots, and scuttlebutt. I don't know what we'd do without him. Please join me in congratulating the winner of the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD "Rumor and Innuendo" Award: @Frank23! Congratulations, Frank! I'm proud of you!

Is Showtime huge as fuck, or is this dude just small?

Please join me in congratulating our very own Likebot, @Rebelfett for winning the 2019 #FuckFrank Award! I'm very proud of you, Likebot!

GM: Its UFC 246 Brain! How about Showtime Pettis?

BH: They said he's from Milwaukee. What part of Mexico is that in?

GM: Will you stop!!??

Ladies and gentleman of the PWD, please join me in congratulating @TennBJJ on winning the 2019 "Gorila and the Brain" Award! Congratulations, TennBJJ. I'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back