PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutvgVw.jpg

vU7xaNM.jpg

giphy.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Falfredkonuwa%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2FScreen-Shot-2018-08-15-at-5_opt.jpg

Yeah... wasn't a huge fan of the speeches either. But warped tour '04 was them, lars, and bad religion. Saw them twice in Chicago and in south Florida. Best days were going between the shows with our group.

Was the 2002 warped tour I dragged my mom across 2 states to go and see antiflag. Bad religion nofx and the casualties were there but I cant recall who else . Family vacation my ass I got things I need to do besides be in yellowstone and blackhills parks all summer. It was a seriously legendary vacation with my mom right before she passed away. We went out all summer long and saw the country. I told my mom my terms to be hijacked all summer were going to see anti flag at the warped tour and having cd player control with the addition of I have to pick an album she liked every other album and no icp or leftover crack . Seein my mom sing along to mustard plug , social distortion less than jake and bad religion is for sure in my top 10 memories. She also went on a rant about the dropkick murphys and how everyone who listens to this shit is drunk and depressed because it sucks. car got blasted by lightning on the way back across south dakota while listening to white light white heat white trash and we got to spend a week in the town with the corn palace that I can no longer remember the name of

I know ive spoken about this one before but like I said its a top memory for me and was a really good time

My wife and I were talking about this during dinner.

No parent in their right mind is going to buy this game due to the amount of needless drama and bickering it will cause.

WWE needs to film the Firefly Funhouse skits in whatever studio they filmed all the original skits.. these 'while on the road' skits look cheap as shit.

My wife and I were talking about this during dinner.

No parent in their right mind is going to buy this game due to the amount of needless drama and bickering it will cause.

Unfortunately there is an overabundance of parents who aren't in their right minds...so it will probably be sold out within minutes.

Unfortunately there is an overabundance of parents who aren't in their right minds...so it will probably be sold out within minutes.

Even woke mother fuckers dont want to listen to they kids scream at each other. A rapist once said grownups arent interested in justice grown ups are interested in quiet and even insane parents know this to be true. If it sells out its women buyin it just to have

Even woke mother fuckers dont want to listen to they kids scream at each other. A rapist once said grownups arent interested in justice grown ups are interested in quiet and even insane parents know this to be true. If it sells out its women buyin it just to have

You greatly underestimate the ability of the average American parent to ignore anything and everything their child does as long as the parent has their phone to play with. They'll buy this shit, slap it down in front of the kids and go back to ignoring them while the kids all turn into cunts and fraggles.

You greatly underestimate the ability of the average American parent to ignore anything and everything their child does as long as the parent has their phone to play with. They'll buy this shit, slap it down in front of the kids and go back to ignoring them while the kids all turn into cunts and fraggles.

Im on the spectrum buddy I cant understand how any parent wouldnt loose their shit and hand out ass whuppins the second screaming begins . When my ma said yous better settle down right now that shit wasnt a suggestion it was a threat

Im on the spectrum buddy I cant understand how any parent wouldnt loose their shit and hand out ass whuppins the second screaming begins . When my ma said yous better settle down right now that shit wasnt a suggestion it was a threat

Those days are dead and gone.

Those days are dead and gone.

Clearly we need to bring them back. Not everyone gets a trophy , life is hard and not fair , and sometimes you deserve an ass whipping oh and you arent fucking special. Your special to those whose lives you touch and nothing to no one else and if you want to be treated like royalty wherever you go you better strive to be something more than average !

Also get off my lawn and stop skate boarding on the street. Dinner is at 430 pm

Clearly we need to bring them back. Not everyone gets a trophy , life is hard and not fair , and sometimes you deserve an ass whipping oh and you arent fucking special. Your special to those whose lives you touch and nothing to no one else and if you want to be treated like royalty wherever you go you better strive to be something more than average !

Also get off my lawn and stop skate boarding on the street. Dinner is at 430 pm

Unlike you pussies I watched the whole video

I had to look up the lyrics though all my years of punk rock did not leave me with the right set off tools to decipher auto tuned robot accents

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/69788140_2676815302353189_1235526795294408704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQk2XehLPBdK86ZFJy9N5Eb_HKieVS30XK-Zc7BC9-8TeRcMAAT1OKGYsYJLB217BEizOaEU94vwjhjIVcJA6NVZ&_nc_ht=scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c3-1.fna&oh=70ac66393b8ec934d3f15a7eccdc9e97&oe=5E0FD1EE

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/69788140_2676815302353189_1235526795294408704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQk2XehLPBdK86ZFJy9N5Eb_HKieVS30XK-Zc7BC9-8TeRcMAAT1OKGYsYJLB217BEizOaEU94vwjhjIVcJA6NVZ&_nc_ht=scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c3-1.fna&oh=70ac66393b8ec934d3f15a7eccdc9e97&oe=5E0FD1EE

did you just get the internet , brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back