PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

Disco is right, the replies are amazing! <Lmaoo>

As a predecessor the eagerly-awaited #SocraticMethodMovieReviews, here is the first ever #SocraticMethodWrestlingReview!

Raw was fun. I drove in. I managed to be in the only lane going through the Lincoln Tunnel that didn't turn left, which is where I wanted to go to park at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. I eventually made it there and may or may not have ended up with the buses. I blame LTR.

MSG is only about a 10-minute walk from there and the rain held off, so it was nice. We reached MSG with a shit-ton of excited fans. Some young guy told me many times what a great dad I was for taking LTR and how he wished his dad had done stuff like that. He may have been drunk.

The Main Event taping was going on as we were walking in. I saw Dana do a job and it was BULLSHIT. I missed the part with Truth and the basketball player because we were hitting the potty and getting pizza. Some guy ran after me to stop me and say how awesome my Stone Cold shirt was. There were about 10,000 of them there, so I guess that guy met a lot of people.

We were in our seats just in time for the glass to shatter. The place was HOT. Best crowd I've been a part of in years, including Mania. The Garden is kind of tightly packed, so that helps make everything seem even louder and crazier. LTR marked out hard for Austin. So did I. So did everyone. Nobody sat the entire time he talked. He's the best. He's the best there's ever been, Jack.

AJ and Cedric kept the crowd hot after Austin left. Good story with AJ starting at a disadvantage. I missed last week's Raw, so I was confused as to why the Vikings came out.

I'm blanking on the order of things, but the Rey/Metalik match was great and the crowd loved it. The crowd was big into the Horsewomen match too.

The only down part, before the main event, was Lacey vs. Nattie. That didn't need to happen and the crowd was dead for it. I was looking at my phone when Nattie won.

The main event was a dud too. Just too long and too many rest holds and shit for a match that starts 2:40 into the show. LTR was struggling to stay awake. That said, the smaller bald Viking is pretty damn good. He works stiff and has some cool shit. His knees look like they hurt like hell. They needed Austin, and he saved the day.

I'm not sure how much was on TV before it went off the air, but Stone Cold came down to the ring and drank beers with the faces. The crowd was on their feet again. The heels sort of came back down the ramp. Stone Cold called AJ to come in and have a beer. He apologized for Stunning him before and promised not to do it again and offered him some Stone Cold IPA.

AJ: Is that beer any good?
Crowd: WHAT?
AJ: I said, does that beer taste good?
Crowd: WHAT!?!?!

You get the picture. Stone Cold put AJ over as the best (or maybe "one of the best") hands in the business for the past 18 years, even though, personally, good ol' Stone Cold thinks AJ is a piece of trash. AJ accepted the beer and guess what ... did you guess? One last chance to guess --- STONE COLD STUNNER! You can't trust a rattlesnake, you dumb sumbitch! The faces drank some more beers with Stone Cold and left the crowd happy.

Shockingly, I got LTR to school on time and I even stayed awake for stupid Back to School Night. Despite the dull main event, Stone Cold bookending the show was all anyone there wanted or needed. I rate the live experience 5 Sets Of Tittays!

@Rexual Chocolate @RollSonnenRoll @lakersfan45

As a predecessor the eagerly-awaited #SocraticMethodMovieReviews, here is the first ever #SocraticMethodWrestlingReview!

Raw was fun. I drove in. I managed to be in the only lane going through the Lincoln Tunnel that didn't turn left, which is where I wanted to go to park at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. I eventually made it there and may or may not have ended up with the buses. I blame LTR.

MSG is only about a 10-minute walk from there and the rain held off, so it was nice. We reached MSG with a shit-ton of excited fans. Some young guy told me many times what a great dad I was for taking LTR and how he wished his dad had done stuff like that. He may have been drunk.

The Main Event taping was going on as we were walking in. I saw Dana do a job and it was BULLSHIT. I missed the part with Truth and the basketball player because we were hitting the potty and getting pizza. Some guy ran after me to stop me and say how awesome my Stone Cold shirt was. There were about 10,000 of them there, so I guess that guy met a lot of people.

We were in our seats just in time for the glass to shatter. The place was HOT. Best crowd I've been a part of in years, including Mania. The Garden is kind of tightly packed, so that helps make everything seem even louder and crazier. LTR marked out hard for Austin. So did I. So did everyone. Nobody sat the entire time he talked. He's the best. He's the best there's ever been, Jack.

AJ and Cedric kept the crowd hot after Austin left. Good story with AJ starting at a disadvantage. I missed last week's Raw, so I was confused as to why the Vikings came out.

I'm blanking on the order of things, but the Rey/Metalik match was great and the crowd loved it. The crowd was big into the Horsewomen match too.

The only down part, before the main event, was Lacey vs. Nattie. That didn't need to happen and the crowd was dead for it. I was looking at my phone when Nattie won.

The main event was a dud too. Just too long and too many rest holds and shit for a match that starts 2:40 into the show. LTR was struggling to stay awake. That said, the smaller bald Viking is pretty damn good. He works stiff and has some cool shit. His knees look like they hurt like hell. They needed Austin, and he saved the day.

I'm not sure how much was on TV before it went off the air, but Stone Cold came down to the ring and drank beers with the faces. The crowd was on their feet again. The heels sort of came back down the ramp. Stone Cold called AJ to come in and have a beer. He apologized for Stunning him before and promised not to do it again and offered him some Stone Cold IPA.

AJ: Is that beer any good?
Crowd: WHAT?
AJ: I said, does that beer taste good?
Crowd: WHAT!?!?!

You get the picture. Stone Cold put AJ over as the best (or maybe "one of the best") hands in the business for the past 18 years, even though, personally, good ol' Stone Cold thinks AJ is a piece of trash. AJ accepted the beer and guess what ... did you guess? One last chance to guess --- STONE COLD STUNNER! You can't trust a rattlesnake, you dumb sumbitch! The faces drank some more beers with Stone Cold and left the crowd happy.

Shockingly, I got LTR to school on time and I even stayed awake for stupid Back to School Night. Despite the dull main event, Stone Cold bookending the show was all anyone there wanted or needed. I rate the live experience 5 Sets Of Tittays!

@Rexual Chocolate @RollSonnenRoll @lakersfan45

Was the pizza good, Soc?

I'm usually a fan of the lowest common denominator, but that was really shitty, Rex. She should have spent a few minutes talking about her squat form and then maybe let Sonya lick her a little. "I'm pretty! Men open doors for me!" Pass.

I'm usually a fan of the lowest common denominator, but that was really shitty, Rex. She should have spent a few minutes talking about her squat form and then maybe let Sonya lick her a little. "I'm pretty! Men open doors for me!" Pass.

I don't even open doors for my wife. Her arms aren't broke!

I don't even open doors for my wife. Her arms aren't broke!

Opening doors for women is sexist if you think about it. At the office if a woman is coming in behind me, I'll pull the door closed and hold it that way. Let the little sweetie earn her way in, you know? Give her something to be proud of herself for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back