PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to see Sparrow Hawks about but haven't seen one in a very long time. Not since they cut loads of trees down and started construction. I wonder if they just decapitate and dismember birds, then leave their remains lying about. You'd think they'd eat the birds, right?

The squirrels in my area give no fucks. Logan used to chase them as a puppy, but has given up now. They used to hold on to the side of the tree just out of his reach and taunt him.
Oh those were my mates Andrew and Furry Bill, they were just having some fun, but we can be pretty relentless when it comes to teasing our friends, especially after some Nut cider

I used to see Sparrow Hawks about but haven't seen one in a very long time. Not since they cut loads of trees down and started construction. I wonder if they just decapitate and dismember birds, then leave their remains lying about. You'd think they'd eat the birds, right?

professor ROgan has talked about this. Yes hawks will fuck up other birds and its not always about food its about territory as well.

Ain't a bad card either to be fair.
I will be watching it tonight, I missed the ufc card yesterday. So I’m not too happy I didn’t get a full weekend of sweaty man action.
I heard AJ was competing against Cedric? I thought it would of been Ricochet

Not too Flippy though?

What did I say ? Thats what I meant . Its almost that time a year where I gotta go hang out in the woods and contemplate weather I want to shoot bambi dead or not . Im a lot more excited to have a new rifle than to go out in the woods and use it if i can be honest here

I will be watching it tonight, I missed the ufc card yesterday. So I’m not too happy I didn’t get a full weekend of sweaty man action.
I heard AJ was competing against Cedric? I thought it would of been Ricochet
cedric pinned AJ in this week's RAW tag match main event

What did I say ? Thats what I meant . Its almost that time a year where I gotta go hang out in the woods and contemplate weather I want to shoot bambi dead or not . Im a lot more excited to have a new rifle than to go out in the woods and use it if i can be honest here
But Bambi’s taste so good!! Let the blood flow !!
Thumpers aren’t too bad either, tastes like chicken.
That’s what I like bout New Hart City, it’s an hour drive to the mountains and you get lost in the magnificence of it, the serenity and peacefulness really brings things into perspective

cedric pinned AJ in this week's RAW tag match main event
I missed raw this week, appreciate you clarifying for me why it’s now Cedric. Plus I thought he’d be going against Drew, thought they still had their rivalry going

All the stars coming to DaMandyz booth including filming an episode with Big Bill. Pettis, Chuck, Anderson, N'gannou, Shad, Sonya vs PVZ, Garbrandt, Shamrock...

#MainstreamMandy
EEcpEVPXoAYUZMG

I know you’re trolling me but put this through Google translate.

https://www.rmf24.pl/tylko-w-rmf24/...dnostki-kandydaci-musza-byc-spraw,nId,1692741

These dudes are the elite of the elite. Height requirements are minimum 5 foot and max 6 foot 2.

If you are too big and heavy your spine and hips will get fucked up during a chute and you need to crunch leaving the transport plane. The doors aren’t 6’6”. Maybe a helicopter rescue raid.

Sauce: my relative.

I’m working on this sort of shit for the film I’m writing.
"Elite of the elite" <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back