PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.
@D.R.H.

Resticky my thread you communist fuck

You better start showin me some respect around here or im gonna put the god damn voodoo on you and you are gonna have nothing but problems

am I making myself clear.

NutvgVw.jpg

vU7xaNM.jpg

giphy.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Falfredkonuwa%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2FScreen-Shot-2018-08-15-at-5_opt.jpg

This is a bit weird to me. Augment-shaming.

Woman alters her face and body through unnatural means. Why?

In the meantime, old bloke who thinks that people should be accepted for who and what they are, criticises her for not accepting who she was.

She and others criticise him in return for shaming her.

I don't really get society anymore...it's flip-turned upside down...

If you guys could all stop posting in this UNSANCTIONED THREAD, that would be great...

This is a bit weird to me. Augment-shaming.

Woman alters her face and body through unnatural means. Why?

In the meantime, old bloke who thinks that people should be accepted for who and what they are, criticises her for not accepting who she was.

She and others criticise him in return for shaming her.

I don't really get society anymore...it's flip-turned upside down...

No one is allowed to say anything that anyone else might be upset offended or bothered by

No one is allowed to have their own opinion about anyone else or anything they do unless it is 100 percent supportive

now the thing that fucks all that up

The internet seems to encourage people to share every thought that pops into their heads at any time with very little thought of if they should say it or not

So when you combine those things you get a recipe for constant drama and everyone takes every little slight big or small as some kind of personal set back that must be overcome.

I wish I could be alive in 1000 years to read what the history books have said about this time period after they have had a lot of time to dissect and look back on how the internet effected the first people to be exposed to being on it constantly . Social media is really the stuff I would like to read about..I feel like the internet is kind of making people insane and it seems to eliminate all social graces. Not all people, but enough. People will straight up say all kinds of shit to people directly online through a screen that they would never even consider saying straight to someones face. I wish more people online could be like us fine folks in the PWd and just be the same dorks online as they are in real life. I know we talk a lot of shit at one another but I like to think everyone knows its all in good fun. I dont think I understand social media because I dont really use it and I think it makes everyone a phony trying to present a my life is better than yours image and its probably not healthy to consume or create . Heres a picture of my ass and tits with some inspirational quote I googled and thought you people would think sounded deep so we can pretend this isnt about me showing off my body. And dont you dare say anything about my body even though Im putting it out there . This is about likes and my self esteem

If you arent cheating you arent trying.

The trainers didnt cheat because they had to they cheated because they wanted to

Lastly

ya gotta do whats best for business and horses winning tripple crowns is over and puts butts in seats

you know how much money is on the line at that level of horse racing? Everything is work one you start adding zeros to things.

I used to work as head of security for a stable and I would find more badly hidden needles than an 80s wwf locker room. Trust me here. IS normal . And horses are huge beasts with an athletes metabolism . It is hard to catch that shit due to how in and out of the system it is

I watched Ride Along this morning, and the Viking Raiders have voices that really don't fit them. The big one with the hair sounds like Kyle Gass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back