PWD 714: Rustlemania Season Intensifies

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23 , you gonna do the breakdown for Chestlemania 2 this year?

The Iiconics stepped up their game from last year, but Charlotte's new pair is pushing the limits of the danger zone!

We could have a new champion this year...the greatest night in the history of our business.

Wait...I'm on your side of the argument...

<{vega}>

Cool. You know if you tell me I’m full of shit, I respect that. Frank and Pliny are trolls. Well, Frank sometimes isn’t.

I don't think you fully appreciate the culture of zero tolerance we now live in Frank. I'm not arguing that skipping a bagel and glass of water before weigh ins is going to kill the kid...but the world has changed and if you're going to keep coaching...especially with younger kids you pretty much have to act like it will and steer them away from anything that can be perceived as you encouraging them to cut weight or play through injuries or not ensuring they get their 96oz of water daily...the wrong person is going to see it sooner or later and you're not going to be coaching anymore. The loud complaining person wins in modern America even if they're wrong.
I get what you are saying. However, it's gonna be hard to beat the Soviets with that mindset, brother.

Frank is a bot like @Rebelfett ...but instead of likes he retweets.
Posting a tweet is not retweeting.

The Iiconics stepped up their game from last year, but Charlotte's new pair is pushing the limits of the danger zone!

We could have a new champion this year...the greatest night in the history of our business.

When I did ChestleMania last year, Trish was such an overwhelming winner in the first round there was literally no point in carrying. That, and I was dealing with a court case... which I'm still dealing with now.

That is a brilliant idea.

When I did ChestleMania last year, Trish was such an overwhelming winner in the first round there was literally no point in carrying. That, and I was dealing with a court case... which I'm still dealing with now.
Maybe we can have it with current workers.

No alumni. This is Chestlemania season, not the Royal Rustle.

That is a brilliant idea.

Let's crown a champion! Holla holla!

No alumni. This is Chestlemania season, not the Royal Rustle.

Let's crown a champion! Holla holla!

Yeah, I think that was the issue, the nostalgia acts poisoned the well a little too much. Nikki Cross, who has an amazing, natural pair on her, didn't get a look in. Same with Bayley.

I also think people mistook it for a "Who's the hottest", and not "Best Chest".

I think @AndersonsFoot is hilarious, but everybody else in here is on thin ice

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back