PWD 714: Rustlemania Season Intensifies

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could divide them into two conferences.

The "Possible Natural Conference" and the "Obviously Fake Conference"

So, the PNC would be Nikki Cross, Asuka, Bayley, Sarah Logan etc. And the OFC would be Billie, Peyton, Nattie, Nikki Bella etc.

Can we go one day without you whining like a little bitch

Likebots comebacks are ... tepid at best. Put some intellectual or emotional effort into it. Don’t know what your issue is but you’ve joined the gangbang consortium of which I only have respect for one.

Come at me all you want but you take on my padawan,

giphy.gif

Maybe we could divide them into two conferences.

The "Possible Natural Conference" and the "Obviously Fake Conference"

So, the PNC would be Nikki Cross, Asuka, Bayley, Sarah Logan etc. And the OFC would be Billie, Peyton, Nattie, Nikki Bella etc.
Natural and fake should be go heads up IMO.

<{JustBleed}>

Make up your mind.

Frank, how the fuck can you see a paradox. I say I enjoy talking with you. Sometimes. You mostly make sense and call me out rightfully for shit, sometimes.

Pliny’s idea of an insult is calling somebody a bitch.

It's a shame that TNA had some good stuff that almost no one saw.

Likebots comebacks are ... tepid at best. Put some intellectual or emotional effort into it. Don’t know what your issue is but you’ve joined the gangbang consortium of which I only have respect for one.
Explain to me why i got brought up?

Yeah, I think that was the issue, the nostalgia acts poisoned the well a little too much. Nikki Cross, who has an amazing, natural pair on her, didn't get a look in. Same with Bayley.

I also think people mistook it for a "Who's the hottest", and not "Best Chest".

It was the womens revolution, we had to include all the alumni since it was a groundbreaking competition. Now that it's an every year thing, we can crown a REEL champeen. /Regal

Watch you’re tone with my Maestro, you’re really going outta your way to attack people recently, who have nothing to do with your perceived slights and insults there , champ.

It was the womens revolution, we had to include all the alumni since it was a groundbreaking competition. Now that it's an every year thing, we can crown a REEL champeen. /Regal

Yeah, the Inaugural Championship, who had such a huge pool to pick from. Like Trish, Sable, Sunny, Jacqueline, Debra, etc. etc. etc. But we had to, because we wouldn't be where we are without those pioneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back