yRu9XYQ.jpg

34bndfj.jpg

MX2Qn0j.jpg

OaLxm2o.jpg

gxlzaeD.jpg

Theme:

sZK2DMe.jpg

@D.R.H. @Kung Fu Tze @PRIDEWASBETTER @RR @UVee @kevin

I was a ghost, Bat. I felt like a feather and if I closed my eyes I felt like I was in space floating around

I’m on Earth again finally.

You can consider me officially off of Team #MonsterHitsOnly
I had been smoking really regularly for like 2 years... went over to a friends for a UFC.... Valentina was fighting someone.... I forget. Right before the PPV started we went outside and smoked... I went back inside, and my whole body turned pale.... I couldn't sit inside for more than like 2 minutes without having to go back outside and watch through the window in the freezing cold. The cable box thing outside had a dying battery, and beeped every 5 minutes or so. I was freaking the fuck out and thought the beeping was because I was in the hospital on life support. The only thing that kept me attached to reality was watching through the window, seeing fights go on... and knowing the Valentina fight hadn't happened yet.

I think I stopped smoking for..... a day. Sometimes that shit just whacks ya. haha.

Do I excommunicate the NFL from The Church of JUST BLEED?

jdkI32d.jpg

This is a picture of my friend @AndersonsFoot. He used to be a happy, popular boy until one night he snorted marijuana at a party. He died instantly. Please, don't do marijuana. It's the most dangerous drug out there. Please don't wind up like AndersonsFoot.

I had been smoking really regularly for like 2 years... went over to a friends for a UFC.... Valentina was fighting someone.... I forget. Right before the PPV started we went outside and smoked... I went back inside, and my whole body turned pale.... I couldn't sit inside for more than like 2 minutes without having to go back outside and watch through the window in the freezing cold. The cable box thing outside had a dying battery, and beeped every 5 minutes or so. I was freaking the fuck out and thought the beeping was because I was in the hospital on life support. The only thing that kept me attached to reality was watching through the window, seeing fights go on... and knowing the Valentina fight hadn't happened yet.

I think I stopped smoking for..... a day. Sometimes that shit just whacks ya. haha.

I was fucked. I had to go lie down in a guest bedroom for quite a while. Couldn’t pass out but it was the best place for me to be.

I went a little too hard for not smoking in like 2 years.

Tell me then @Big Nut Energy

I think I’m correct

You are right when you say that one reason is for people to post more, that's pretty much the gist of it. The site wants more traffic. But the thing that made this little corner of social media cool was it wasn't traditional social media. Adding the option to like posts just makes this shit more generic.

Most of the good posters here (and they are dwindling) don't just like every post even if it's a post by someone they like unless they actually like it and sometimes even then they won't like it. Funny, interesting or entertaining posts should get a like or not. Before you would just banter with a motherfucker and that's how you could tell someone "Liked" you posts.

You are right when you say that one reason is for people to post more, that's pretty much the gist of it. The site wants more traffic. But the thing that made this little corner of social media cool was it wasn't traditional social media. Adding the option to like posts just makes this shit more generic.

Most of the good posters here (and they are dwindling) don't just like every post even if it's a post by someone they like unless they actually like it and sometimes even then they won't like it. Funny, interesting or entertaining posts should get a like or not. Before you would just banter with a motherfucker and that's how you could tell someone "Liked" you posts.

Pre-like option forum bro here....

And some little 20teen joindate asshat had the nerve to mention like to post ratio to me one time...

Thank you for going in depth, Nut.

I’ve noticed that you don’t like my posts as much anymore. Am I lacking in substance?

Pre-like option forum bro here....

And some little 20teen joindate asshat had the nerve to mention like to post ratio to me one time...

I didn’t like the overhaul at first.

I’m happy with it now although I don’t love the liking system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back