PWD 714: Rustlemania Season Intensifies

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious out all pics I've posted the lego one was the first to get deleted guess it was to much

What does this mean?

He's actually not too far off in this case.

So a guy last fall with a 9 year old doing laps around the building in garbage bags before weigh-ins. Kid was twig skinny and shooting for I think 70lbs...missed weight by 8lbs. Have his coaching license revoked for it. They're cracking down on that shit.

He's actually not too far off in this case.

So a guy last fall with a 9 year old doing laps around the building in garbage bags before weigh-ins. Kid was twig skinny and shooting for I think 70lbs...missed weight by 8lbs. Have his coaching license revoked for it. They're cracking down on that shit.
That has nothing to do with Daniel Cormier's coaching.

<36>

No :eek::eek::eek::eek: that there are different situations out there.

Last edited:
yJAYO9n.png

Rules:

1. @Big Nut Energy must pose.
2. Point at the sign, ya goof.
3. Fuck you @Frank23.
4. Don't @ me.

Mascot: Denise Schaefer

yRu9XYQ.jpg

34bndfj.jpg

MX2Qn0j.jpg

OaLxm2o.jpg

gxlzaeD.jpg

Theme:

sZK2DMe.jpg

@D.R.H. @Kung Fu Tze @PRIDEWASBETTER @RR @UVee @kevin

Excellent mascot, decent theme
upload_2019-2-2_7-21-42.gif

This pissed me off when I saw it last night
The Lucha Bros got a huge MLW title defense against The Hart Foundation tonight on live nationwide television
Why the fuck was it necessary to do this yesterday and spoil that shit?
Fuckin piece a shit suspense ruining assholes
The world dont revolve around AEW you stupid fucks

Tell us how you really feel.

Dang it I missed whatever @lordsai posted!

Kinky Lego.

That's hilarious out all pics I've posted the lego one was the first to get deleted guess it was to much

Warned ya. At least you didn't get dubs.

<36>

No shit that there are different situations out there.

I'm only talking about the statement that teaching preteens to cut weight counts as abuse. Given the fact that DC almost killed himself cutting...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not going overboard with the kids.

I'm only talking about the statement that teaching preteens to cut weight counts as abuse. Given the fact that DC almost killed himself cutting...I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not going overboard with the kids.
There are levels to this :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

There's a story going around that someone has bid on all the old Gawker properties, including Deadspin. Could this be the end of David Bixenspan hit pieces @Frank23?

Yeah I’m betting that missing out on the Olympics and a chance at a medal by being a fucking idiot, has caused him to understand what to do and what not to do in regards to weight cutting. Shame it took him that long to figure out how to do stuff properly.

I still shake my head thinking of the flowresting videos of training leading up to the 08 Olympics and everyone on the team giving him shit about how fat he was. Such an idiot!

There are levels to this :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

There really isn't anymore...none of the national organizations want that liability and bad press...they're really getting hard nosed about it. These days you have to be careful telling a kid to take a piss before weigh ins...the wrong person hears you and reports and boom! Hashtag city and your license is gone.

<36>

No :eek::eek::eek::eek: that there are different situations out there.

So ten year olds should be doing dehydration ‘weight cuts’?

If they are dehydrating then I stand by my statement and you try and defend that kids should be doing stuff that lands adult fighters in their prime in hospital... go.

Weight cut is a water cut. It’s an abused term and sometimes means dieting. I gave a caveat and you replied with some BS video.

There's a story going around that someone has bid on all the old Gawker properties, including Deadspin. Could this be the end of David Bixenspan hit pieces @Frank23?
@Bix hit pieces aren't going anyhere, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back