PWD 713: He Hate Me

Is Dean Ambrose really leaving the WWE

• Yes...also I want Foot to go away for ever

• No...also I want Foot to go away forever

• I thought we were voting Foot of the Island?

• If Foot leaves, can we still murder him?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hesepsct the minor leagues as the desire to bang and prove worthy to serve on the high Altar leads to much Blood, Bone and Brain being offered
Not much Blood and Bone being offered in three 1 minute rounds. Lot of Brain being destroyed though. Not that there's much Brain being brought to the table by these hilljacks fighting for a $10 Arby's gift card.

Not much Blood and Bone being offered in three 1 minute rounds. Lot of Brain being destroyed though. Not that there's much Brain being brought to the table by these hilljacks fighting for a $10 Arby's gift card.

Blessed are those who shed Grey Matter for a discount on fast food....the Kingdom of Valhalla is theirs

What is the negative??

And she doesn't have the Paige inflated clown lips yet... Please don't do it Prisc.
Those lips that Paige has now are disgusting............
I’d still let her give me a BJ still

You mentioned ALL of that, and you didn't even mention
dudleys-ecw-750x504.jpg

I remember it being amazing, but to watch it all nonstop, and not miss anything. Its fucking unreal how much shit they had going on at once. They were on fire. In all senses.

Especially Bill Alfonso.... to see all the shit he pulled back-to-back as it played out.... Unreal. After months of Fonzie just becoming the biggest heel ever (including banning the chokeslam) and after months of Dreamer/Raven battling..... Dreamer FINALLY pins Raven (In a match he's not technically in).... Alfonso comes out from the back again....Says it dosen't count....Enter Tod....Tod pushes Fonzie.... Fonzie decks Tod..... Dreamer goes at Fonzie, gets chokeslammed by 1-legged Big Dick Dudley....Alfonso grabs the mic and taunts the crowd screaming.... "That's right, I'm allowing the chokeslam tonight, because Tommy Dreamer, You're a Dreamer, You've never pinned Raven. That's right! The chokeslam is on!"

Holy fuck. What a goddamn payoff. Talk about hitting it out of the park. (ECW Hardcore TV 126, 11-19-95 BTW)

That 2/3 fall dog collar match sums up ECW booking alot of interconnected storylines that ends in a payoff. Peak ECW had the ability to incorporate alot of talent into one story look at Raven/Dreamer and the various talent involved in that one fued alone. On Dreamers side it spinoff into a Brian Lee feud before coming back to Raven.

Post TNN ECW got hard to watch as the talent pool declined and took alot of 00 to rebuild, near the end it slowly got itself back on track but it was too late just like WCW at it's end.

Next poll should be Super Bowl picks.

bradyvader.gif

Post TNN ECW got hard to watch as the talent pool declined and took alot of 00 to rebuild, near the end it slowly got itself back on track but it was too late just like WCW at it's end.
End of WCW was amazing content. That shit would be drawing a 3.5 today.

powerslam.gif

End of WCW was amazing content. That shit would be drawing a 3.5 today.

powerslam.gif

Having Scott Steiner as the top heel champ, slowly phasing out NWO era talent, cruiser-weights getting more focus, giving younger talent main event/uppermidcard. I recall the Natural Born Thrillers squashing Totally Buff (Luger/Bagwell) in seconds which look to be an upwards trajectory to new talent after the awful New Blood/Millionaire club feud botch any elevation of new talent. They scaled things down at the end with a less is more approach post Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back