PWD 713: He Hate Me

Is Dean Ambrose really leaving the WWE

• Yes...also I want Foot to go away for ever

• No...also I want Foot to go away forever

• I thought we were voting Foot of the Island?

• If Foot leaves, can we still murder him?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of WCW was amazing content. That shit would be drawing a 3.5 today.

powerslam.gif

I never really watched WCW until damn near the very end.... I remember being impressed with a lot of the crusierweights they had at the time.

I noticed whenever a promotion is in a down time they scaled things down and less is more approach, ECW/WCW at the end keeps things simple during the rebuilding phase. The New Generation era was the most WWE scaled things down as it all very basic, straight forward feuds no convoluted mess of storylines that 99 WWE becomes during the Higher power angle. As long as a title, contender or straight up grudge match you can build feuds from that then add any other reason.

Damn @AndersonsFoot i gave you a legit recommendation of one of my favorite books and i couldn't even get a thanks or a like. That lack of manners is quite surprising and might be why you have such heat with the pwd. Im not mad or even hurt, just disappointed. I expected more from you
He’s been riding that line for awhile, Maestro

She needs her own movie. It would make money.
Its funny Justice League and Suicide squad were ho hum, but other than Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are D.C's biggest draws.

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO KANSAS CITY!!!... How dare you, little Jabroni, come onto The Rock’s Show, The People’s Show, The Premier Show, SMACK DOWN, and....

The_Rock_457548.jpg

young-rock.jpg

She needs her own movie. It would make money.
Its funny Justice League and Suicide squad were ho hum, but other than Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are D.C's biggest draws.

This dude must he on the rag because momma didn't wash his dirty sheets yet.
Do you think he has a sweet car bed?
I have one , mines red. I’m thinking about getting a CB Radio , ya know so I can talk to other car beds.
upload_2019-2-1_20-45-16.gif

Watching Impact on Twitch
Allie sure has changed since I seen her last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back