PWD 713: He Hate Me

Is Dean Ambrose really leaving the WWE

• Yes...also I want Foot to go away for ever

• No...also I want Foot to go away forever

• I thought we were voting Foot of the Island?

• If Foot leaves, can we still murder him?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they’re legit fighting a MCU super villain. I love the no fucks given approach of this franchise

It is pretty amazing how an almost grounded street racing movie evolved into an international impossible mission force and now into whatever this is.

Shit man, I don't even think UFC on Fridays. Been busy lately and trying to preach every event takes time. I cherry pick the big ones, and trust the congregation to preach the smaller ones
There is no UFC, brother. There's a Rough n Rowdy which delivers rapid fire fights between sub tomato level cans. It's like watching Bum Fights without feeling as much guilt and self-loathing.

It is pretty amazing how an almost grounded street racing movie evolved into an international impossible mission force and now into whatever this is.
Imagine being the producer who put $1 million into this silly little car movie to capitalize on this street racing craze. They’re probably one of the most powerful people in Hollywood now lol

I didn't finish a beer...hari kari time

There is no UFC, brother. There's a Rough n Rowdy which delivers rapid fire fights between sub tomato level cans. It's like watching Bum Fights without feeling as much guilt and self-loathing.

I can hesepsct the minor leagues as the desire to bang and prove worthy to serve on the high Altar leads to much Blood, Bone and Brain being offered

95 ECW was peak creatively so many highlights: Raven/Dreamer feud begins, Gangstas debut, Guerrero/Malenko, Whipwreck underdog ECW champion, Cactus Jack anti-hardcore promos, Steve Austin promos, Bill Alfanso as the crooked ref, dog collar match Pitbulls vs Richards/Raven, 2 Gold Scorpio,etc. Taz turn heels and debut his defining character.

You mentioned ALL of that, and you didn't even mention
dudleys-ecw-750x504.jpg

I remember it being amazing, but to watch it all nonstop, and not miss anything. Its fucking unreal how much shit they had going on at once. They were on fire. In all senses.

Especially Bill Alfonso.... to see all the shit he pulled back-to-back as it played out.... Unreal. After months of Fonzie just becoming the biggest heel ever (including banning the chokeslam) and after months of Dreamer/Raven battling..... Dreamer FINALLY pins Raven (In a match he's not technically in).... Alfonso comes out from the back again....Says it dosen't count....Enter Tod....Tod pushes Fonzie.... Fonzie decks Tod..... Dreamer goes at Fonzie, gets chokeslammed by 1-legged Big Dick Dudley....Alfonso grabs the mic and taunts the crowd screaming.... "That's right, I'm allowing the chokeslam tonight, because Tommy Dreamer, You're a Dreamer, You've never pinned Raven. That's right! The chokeslam is on!"

Holy fuck. What a goddamn payoff. Talk about hitting it out of the park. (ECW Hardcore TV 126, 11-19-95 BTW)

All good now. Supposed to be in the 30s or 40s its gonna cause flooding in the streets qs all the snow suddenly melts so quickly
We hit the teens here. Felt like freaking spring.

Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 30's, and Sunday mid 40's with fucking rain.

All good now. Supposed to be in the 30s or 40s its gonna cause flooding in the streets qs all the snow suddenly melts so quickly
nice. it snowed here but then got warming. all the roads were slushy and icy. my car was sliding a bit, not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back