PWD 713: He Hate Me

Is Dean Ambrose really leaving the WWE

• Yes...also I want Foot to go away for ever

• No...also I want Foot to go away forever

• I thought we were voting Foot of the Island?

• If Foot leaves, can we still murder him?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Foot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
rod-smart-he-hate-me-2001-xfl

yJAYO9n.png

Rules:

1. Don't hurt your fellow PWD member's feelings especially if their name starts with an A

Mascot:

a6oW1B8_460s.jpg

timeline_1485095449_00021.jpg

ChaLStsUkAAcyJh.jpg

kindly.png

CyNAmYVVQAAgdWf.jpg

Theme:

@RR @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H.

J Dawg is a face. DRH is the face commissioner. Soc is a face. Goldazsasadaadaa might be a face but he’s a midcarder with a stunted run for not giving the sausage to the hot stripper neighbor. Big Nut was a face before he changed from Big Rex.

What would you classify me as, Wario?

<mma4>

We're gonna need PWD Super Bowl picks soon.

@AndersonsFoot as the local pwd IT guy.....why the hell is every website asking me about cookies?! what does it mean?! it makes me want some cookies and milk

You’ve got plenty of layers on you fat fuck. I think you’ll be ok. Skinny twig Mella isn’t gonna help in the cold.

@AndersonsFoot as the local pwd IT guy.....why the hell is every website asking me about cookies?! what does it mean?! it makes me want some cookies and milk

There was a law passed last year that says websites have to make sure people know it’s storing some of their information. It's just small files that keep track of things like your login information.

Last edited:

You’ve got plenty of layers on you fat fuck. I think you’ll be ok. Skinny twig Mella isn’t gonna help in the cold.

And plenty of human skins to wear.

There was a law passed last year that says websites have to make sure people know its storing some of their information. It's just small files that keep track of things like your login information.
i dont like being tracked, foot
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The fucking Postal Service didn't deliver today because of the cold. Wisconsin was basically closed today.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

Doesn't say shit about cold. We're closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back