PWD 712: THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, but I had leftover ingredients from a gusto box that were vegan. Mexican tofu, refined beans and lime rice - pretty good! <Oku03>
All I've had today is pancakes w/ maple syrup, strawberries, banana, and blueberries, then I had a packet a fruit pastels about an hour ago. Such a healthy diet.

tenor.gif

Hulk Hogan... Look at me! Hulk Hogan! LOOK AT ME!

To all of the Little Warriors out there.

anigif_enhanced-25062-1397067694-7.gif

hulk-hogan-gif.gif

giphy.gif

aewCbzF.gif

latest

I watched the first season & episode 1 of season 2
i watched the first season when it came out and left season 2 awhile. It’s picking up, I thought they were gonna do a Montreal screw job in one episode lmao

All I've had today is pancakes w/ maple syrup, strawberries, banana, and blueberries, then I had a packet a fruit pastels about an hour ago. Such a healthy diet.
uhhh..you have had a lot of fruit? Lol

Eat, boy!!! Need to get them GAINZ

@frenz did you know I have a big vein that goes from my balls under my shaft all the way to the tip?

uhhh..you have had a lot of fruit? Lol

Eat, boy!!! Need to get them GAINZ
I don't think Fruit Pastilles count as part of your 5 a day though.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...nda-rousey-vs-becky-lynch-at-wwe-wrestlemania

WWE is reportedly planning to add Charlotte Flair to the Raw Women's Championship match between Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch that is currently set for WrestleMania 35 in April.

According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio (h/t Robert Gunier of WrestlingInc.com), WWE intends to put Charlotte into the mix and make it a Triple Threat "somewhere down the line."

Lynch chose Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent on Monday's episode of Raw after winning the Women's Royal Rumble match at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Meltzer noted that while WWE could call an audible, current plans will result in Charlotte staking claim to a place in the WrestleMania match.

0Pn3fBh.png

No, no, no, hell no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back