plnlgnht6rc21.gif

0AHUs7A.png

plOL57.gif

s9i6eNZ.png

Last edited:
Threw in the Dakota Kai indie ass?

tenor.gif

This thread needs centering damn it!

Who made the gimmick Cien account? Did Bubba get banned again? Is Struggle finally back?

"Hates hokey shit".....oh you gonna love the indies.

And who cares about Ambrose anymore tbh.....we got a better version named Ciampa ready to take his place.

Here’s a video of me pulling over a semi when i was a top flight security guard

And who cares about Ambrose anymore tbh.....we got a better version named Ciampa ready to take his place.

tumblr_p4km4adKwv1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Could Airport be coming out of retirement?!

DyGjuvTWkAAyXVa.jpg

Here’s a video of my old security partner (detective Jeremy) calling for Bigfoot.

Ambose probably can't wait to escape that hokey shit so he can finally get flipped on his ass by Joey Ryan's penis.

Ambose probably can't wait to escape that hokey shit so he can finally get flipped on his ass by Joey Ryan's penis.

He should straight up do us all a favor and punch him in the dick and then walk off.

Finally a fair fight.

I can thank the father above for having pain tolerance like Dreamer and diamond hard teeth seeing how my gf is dying after an implant. Pulled my wisdom teeth over three hours. Went to bed, took some aspirin. Was eating steak two days later. Good night, I’m watching some Pun and having a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back