PWD 712: THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@deezy
@Batjester

Could you explain why some people in the PWD are so standoffish with Foot? What is he doing to cause this?
giphy.gif

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...nda-rousey-vs-becky-lynch-at-wwe-wrestlemania

WWE is reportedly planning to add Charlotte Flair to the Raw Women's Championship match between Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch that is currently set for WrestleMania 35 in April.

According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio (h/t Robert Gunier of WrestlingInc.com), WWE intends to put Charlotte into the mix and make it a Triple Threat "somewhere down the line."

Lynch chose Rousey as her WrestleMania opponent on Monday's episode of Raw after winning the Women's Royal Rumble match at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Meltzer noted that while WWE could call an audible, current plans will result in Charlotte staking claim to a place in the WrestleMania match.

0Pn3fBh.png
Not sure how I feel about that to be honest. Charlotte can only add to the match in terms of quality, but I still think I'd rather see Becky v Ronda on its own. Charlotte already had her match against Ronda, and doesn't need to be there.

I’m about to make a fool of myself on RDR2 on stream if anyone wants to watch

Not sure how I feel about that to be honest. Charlotte can only add to the match in terms of quality, but I still think I'd rather see Becky v Ronda on its own. Charlotte already had her match against Ronda, and doesn't need to be there.
All Rousey matches should be one on one.

If her run is short, then all her matches should be booked to be special.

Probably because you tag random people and ask them innocuous questions about nothing. <NoneOfMy>

That’s just me being friendly, Deez.

Why would someone be mad at me wanting to play Song Pop with them?

It’s innocent, Deez.

Foot has innocent intentions.

i watched the first season when it came out and left season 2 awhile. It’s picking up, I thought they were gonna do a Montreal screw job in one episode lmao

uhhh..you have had a lot of fruit? Lol

Eat, boy!!! Need to get them GAINZ

I’ll probdbly get back to season 2 at some point.

That’s just me being friendly, Deez.

Why would someone be mad at me wanting to play Song Pop with them?

It’s innocent, Deez.

Foot has innocent intentions.
Idk what song pop is.

And I don't want to know.

frenzy needs to work on her streams brother

Ugh, reading the WWE is still planning on forcing Charlotte into the Ronda - Becky match at Wrestlemania.

I mean, with all the build up it's had to right now.. all the merit.. You have the first women's match to headline Mania. A ONE ON ONE MATCH AT THAT.

WWE being WWE really want to fuck it up and overdo it though.

**Aaaaand I'm a little late to the party.

Ugh, reading the WWE is still planning on forcing Charlotte into the Ronda - Becky match at Wrestlemania.

I mean, with all the build up it's had to right now.. all the merit.. You have the first women's match to headline Mania. A ONE ON ONE MATCH AT THAT.

WWE being WWE really want to fuck it up and overdo it though.
Should just hold onto Flair/Rousey 2 for next Mania.....Charlotte could be the one to beat her as Ronda finishes her contract in the time honored tradition of leaving on your back.

Win/win imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back