PWD 712: THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thanks, man. Logan's doing pretty well too. He's getting his nuts off in a couple weeks though. How are things with you?
Prayer to the little fur homie, ill pour one out for his manhood this weekend.

Not bad, my dog just went to the vet last week, came back all healthy she lost weight but she still needs to lose five more pounds.

Have you busted out KH3 yet??

It's a great name for a dog imo. Mines a beagle cross with a pug though.

We became friends at the start of freshman year. When I would go over their house Logan would run up to me and bark like crazy. Not in a mean way, just like super excited. I would ask why and my friend would say, "Because you're new." A year in, Logan still barks at me like crazy. I ask why. "You're still new." Two years in, still barking. "You're still new." First week of school our senior year I go over there. They've got the front door open with just the screen closed so they see me and call out to come in and I do. Logan comes running around the corner, sees me, stops, licks my hand and walks away. "I guess you're not new anymore."

i got class cancelled for today and tomorrow due to the weather, but idk man its not THAT cold. like i just got back from taking the dog on a walk. tomorrow the windchill is supposed to dip into the negatives though.
-11, feels like -31.

Tomorrow the HIGH is supposed to be -9.

<31>

vB7YDNs.gif

VPoeVk0.gif

this is your best post. EVA

baroni2.gif

You guys germans or something? Cant take a little cold weather.

You guys germans or something? Cant take a little cold weather.
The fucking Postal Service didn't deliver today because of the cold. Wisconsin was basically closed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back