PWD 699: All in dat ass Edition.

Best way to chase away the blues

• Batjester's mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebelfett I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but why do you support Liverpool? Anyway, good luck and I hope you win the league.

hxj1x6u6lb921.jpg

Probably my favourite album of theirs. Our Perfect Disease is probably my favourite song by them too, either that or Be Your Shadow.

How you feeling today, man?
Each day is worst than the last. You?

Im in the same boat. Thats a great pairing, i dont think he'd have gotten as much of a push if it wasnt for taka

I always liked Taka.

Hoping Congress will pass a bill to get me paid this week, working for free sucks...

Time to make Sacrifices to JBG
giphy.gif

Daniel Bryan is like a blogger from San Francisco that doesn't believe in deodorant and protests because there's not enough free range tofu in restaurants.

<{hughesimpress}>

He's not making me hate him and want to see him get beat up, he's making me wonder if there's any Dorritos left in the pantry and leave the room.
I don’t wear deodorant either. U have a problem with that?
<Kpop01>

That's cool. This will be my third time seeing them. Last time I went blind and had to be carried to the bar by my brother lmao
Why were u blind ?

I’ll give them a close listen on my run today

@Rebelfett I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but why do you support Liverpool? Anyway, good luck and I hope you win the league.
When i was on bedrest after my injury i started watching the PL and gravitated to them cuz they were just an exciting team to watch. I almost settled on Arsenal but most gooners besides @frenz and @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ are complete mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back