Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m suprised the wwe allowing him to walk around and call people impotent lol
lol at first vince was like
giphy.gif

and then he was like
giphy.gif

I’m suprised the wwe allowing him to walk around and call people impotent lol

He was just telling the truth, those obese turds are impotent. #DBisRight #AvatarofVince #HashTag

• Omega is so important to New Japan Pro Wrestling they are now considering working with AEW so they don’t lose him. No matter what, though, they plan to get Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Jay White, and Juice Robinson even stronger.
@The Clinch ZSJ push!
In business for 4 days and already got a 46 year entitey by the balls

Jimmy has been eating that golden ass!

<[analyzed}>

ehem...fraggles...last thing we need is some PC corporate ding dong wandering in here and trying to shut the place down because we offended everyone at the Blue Oyster Bar.

Is that word and it's derivatives banned, DRH?

Apparently someone took it off the word filter...but it's one of those thing that if you posted in the heavies would get your account capped pretty quick.

Pretty hilarious that "someone" removed it from the filter lol

Someone at Crave declaring open season on

280sjn7.png

• Omega is so important to New Japan Pro Wrestling they are now considering working with AEW so they don’t lose him. No matter what, though, they plan to get Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Jay White, and Juice Robinson even stronger.
@The Clinch ZSJ push!

giphy.gif

Is Conrad still doing that show on WWE Network?
Wonder if theres gonna be any high level discussions about his involvement with outside promotions

So DB stole the show again?

Yeah...no...I'm already bored of the super hippy thing...and can they find some fake fans who don't look and act like mongoloided products of incest?

How much mainstream press has AEW gotten?

How much mainstream press has AEW gotten?

If they want mainstream press that have to start tweeting more absurd shit...that's the only thing that gets you on the proverbial front page these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back