PWD 699: All in dat ass Edition.

Best way to chase away the blues

• Batjester's mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, Wally is going to be wearing Cumella's skin in less than a year. She has gotten competent in the ring. She will never be a high level worker like Asuka, The Man or Charlotte, but she knows her lane and stays in it.

Just got tickets to see The Wombats at the end of the month.
<DCWhoa>

Will the Yankees sign Machado or will they whiff on another big name?

@Frank23
I wouldn't mind them missing out on Machado. New York's starting lineup is already strong and it's not like he's gonna sign with Boston or Houston. The Dodgers lack of interest in signing Manny is a red flag.

The Yankees need to save their money for pitching.

Too bad, Wally is going to be wearing Cumella's skin in less than a year. She has gotten competent in the ring. She will never be a high level worker like Asuka, The Man or Charlotte, but she knows her lane and stays in it.
I wouldn’t say never. She’s made improvements pretty quick and seems driven. She has the best freaking dive in he business and that’s a shoot brother

I’m not too familiar with their work. I know I’ve enjoyed the couple or so songs I’ve heard from them.
That's cool. This will be my third time seeing them. Last time I went blind and had to be carried to the bar by my brother lmao

Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7.jpg

RIP Mean Gene.

It’s not about how u dress drh

Daniel Bryan is like a blogger from San Francisco that doesn't believe in deodorant and protests because there's not enough free range tofu in restaurants.

<{hughesimpress}>

He's not making me hate him and want to see him get beat up, he's making me wonder if there's any Dorritos left in the pantry and leave the room.

@D.R.H. What did you think of the AEW rally yesterday? Interested to read your opinion.

Is Conrad still doing that show on WWE Network?
Wonder if theres gonna be any high level discussions about his involvement with outside promotions
As of now they haven’t signed on for a second season but he said a couple weeks ago they were in discussions. Probably not anymore though

This Modern Glitch was a damn good album, son
Probably my favourite album of theirs. Our Perfect Disease is probably my favourite song by them too, either that or Be Your Shadow.

How you feeling today, man?

Seriously never thought i'd love ZSJ as much as I do. And Taka's amazing managerial skills have something to do with that lol.
Im in the same boat. Thats a great pairing, i dont think he'd have gotten as much of a push if it wasnt for taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back