PWD 699: All in dat ass Edition.

Best way to chase away the blues

• Batjester's mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...no...I'm already bored of the super hippy thing...and can they find some fake fans who don't look and act like mongoloided products of incest?
That's asking a lot

Good morning.

victoria-justice-2016.jpg

giphy.gif

This was well done.

• Omega is so important to New Japan Pro Wrestling they are now considering working with AEW so they don’t lose him. No matter what, though, they plan to get Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Jay White, and Juice Robinson even stronger.
@The Clinch ZSJ push!

Know what time it is?

IT IS ZACK. SABRE. TIME.

JUST TAP OUT.

Last edited:
Brendan Schaub is doing a stand-up showtime special. Filming this month... Wtf?!?

@lakersfan45
Thread 2 on your journey to being a Cheeseman.
th
th

This is Gouda, which is a Dutch Cheese. The great thing about Gouda is it is great on most meats and poultry. I like to make a sliced chicken, bacon and Gouda grilled cheese sandwich. That is the tits with some tomato soup.
My wife makes a mac and cheese with Gouda. The younger aged Gouda goes well with meats, and poultry. The older aged Gouda I like to have with a glass of Merlot or heavy beer and just eat it plain.
The last thing is whenever you eat it, you have to say this cheese is really Good ah. The family groans when I make that joke, since I use it every time I eat Gouda.
The older the Gouda the darker the color.
Remember when becoming a Cheeseman it is not about the ending it is about the journey.

@lakersfan45
th
th

This is Gouda, which is a Dutch Cheese. The great thing about Gouda is it is great on most meats and poultry. I like to make a sliced chicken, bacon and Gouda grilled cheese sandwich. That is the tits with some tomato soup.
My wife makes a mac and cheese with Gouda. The younger aged Gouda goes well with meats, and poultry. The older aged Gouda I like to have with a glass of Merlot or heavy beer and just eat it plain.
The last thing is whenever you eat it, you have to say this cheese is really Good ah. The family groans when I make that joke, since I use it every time I eat Gouda.
Remember when becoming a Cheeseman it is not about the ending it is about the journey.
I’m a vaggietarain so I’ll try the dark one

Yeah...no...I'm already bored of the super hippy thing...and can they find some fake fans who don't look and act like mongoloided products of incest?
Shut up struggz

@lakersfan45
th
th

That's because the ending is always bubblegum shits until your ass burns from cheese oils.

I wouldn't wanna member that either bruv.

I’m a vaggietarain so I’ll try the dark one
Good to know, will incorporate that in the next cheese post.
The less aged one is great for mac and cheese. The older it gets it gets a toffee/caramel hint to it.

Will the Yankees sign Machado or will they whiff on another big name?

@Frank23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back