PWD 632: #WeAreAllLighter

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Apter has the Hulkster on his new podcast.....I'm curious, but I don't want to listen to bad impressions and his Henry Winkler voice tbh....I get enough bad impressions from JR.

bill apter's book was turrible

WIWkcXI.gif
Give credit where it's due, that was a great heel promo

I took a big L. Last school year my kid started playing the trumpet and the school recommended a store that rents instruments. I thought renting would be a good idea instead of buying since he might not like playing the trumpet so I never bothered to look up how much a new one is. It was around $40 a month and the school year is 9 months long plus we rented it over this summer so he could practice. He likes it so we decided to just buy it for him, we called the rental place and asked them how much to buy the one he has been renting, we figured it would be cheap since it's used and these motherfuckers said $1100!

<Dylan>

Went on Amazon a couple days a go and bought him a brand new one for $120...I deserve to lose out on that $400 or so dollars for being dumb and not checking prices but this is why these old brick and mortar stores are going out of business.

I bet the idea floating around of airing Wrestlemania on Fox is gonna be credited to Roman Reigns by a few here. He’s the reason for the fox contract to begin with? Right?

<puh-lease75>

I bet the idea floating around of airing Wrestlemania on Fox is gonna be credited to Roman Reigns by a few here. He’s the reason for the fox contract to begin with? Right?

<puh-lease75>

He's the face of the company.

roman-reigns-1-696x392.jpg

War Room shouldn't have rules.
It should be a Royal Rumble in there.

Probably, but then people get really butt hurt over politics and start trying to fuck with people IRL. Wouldn't be a good look for Sherdawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back