PWD 632: #WeAreAllLighter

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PWD Fanstasy Football buy in is now only $50. Spots are still open.

LEAVE MELTZER ALONE...GUIDE ME SENPAI..GUIDE ME HOKAGE!!!!

LeaveBritneyAlone.jpg

The dude is right.....People equating twitter outrage to deeply held political and ideological beliefs of a country hell an entire region is just silly.

Even if those political and ideological beliefs are ass backwards.

View attachment 422179 Yesterday I posted that my wife got me this as a surprise.

Well today she goes “I’m so confused I thought I was getting AJ Styles not dean Ambrose, do u even like him?” I assure her I did and said “how did u get them mixed up they don’t look or wrestle the same” and she responds “they all wrestle the same to me except Carmella because she can’t even wrestle”
<Oku02> My wife with the mella besting
What is this useless thing?
Looks worse than the wrestling figures of the early 90s.

Wrestling%20figures.jpg

Meltzer is being RAPED.

Meanwhile Wade Keller is on the Piper Killer podcast.
I asked u a question and the last thread and u ignored me like a dealer outnof driugs

Why did Austin get pipers podcast kiled

Dave got one thing right. Anyone going "why dont the wrasslers talk about Saudi arabia!" is a mark. Like they are gonna trash the company putting food on their family's table.

Sure, but then keep your mouth shut and stop getting offended about stupid body shaming comments that wasn't even really body shaming.

I asked u a question and the last thread and u ignored me like a dealer outnof driugs

Why did Austin get pipers podcast kiled

Piper had someone on his show that made jokes about Austin beating his wife's ass or something. Austin got sand in his vagina and got his show shit canned. Piper died of a broken heart.

Austin killed Piper

The guests on Jericho's podcast a couple of days ago were fucking HILARIOUS. They were talking about "The Satanic Government". One of the guests was on a few months ago, talking about "The Flat Earth Reality", with one of the things being "If the earth really was round, why aren't the seas on draining off the bottom?! They're kept in place, because of the flat surface". But, there were some outstanding highlights.

- Vince McMahon is complicit in The Satanic Government, he actually let people know that 9/11 was going to happen... because he had a tag team called "Demolition", and another tag team called "The Twin Towers".
- WWE also show themselves to be a part of it, because, in numerology, 33 is a "satanic number", and when you turn the WWE logo sideways, you see... 33. That's why they designed the World Titles to look like that, so they can put the belt on their shoulder, and show the 33.

However, my absolute favourite, is this one:

Video Games are a messaging tool of The Satanic Government, particularly "SEGA". You know why? Because SEGA isn't actually a word, it's AGES spelled backwards, which is a trick they use. And the name of their console, the Genesis, biblical reference, they're mocking the church, AGES... GENESIS... It's right there, right in front of our eyes! And they're using the violent video games to teach kids to love violence, and gore, because that's what they're trying to do, they're trying to get people to become killers, and to love killing, and then go on mass shootings, so then they implement gun control, making us much easier to control! And, what "The Satanic Government" did, to show you how blatent they were, and were laughing about it? One of the sound engineers on a video game which they neglected to mention, said he actually went to a slaughterhouse, so he could replecate the sound in the game... showing us that we were nothing more than pigs for the slaughter.

So, a couple of things wrong with this particular one.

SEGA, as a company, started out as "Service Games", they sold coin operated entertainment, such as pinballs, fruit machines, etc, to military bases. They operated out of Hawaii. Then, they were bought out with a Japanese company, took the SE from "service", and the GA from "games", and shortened it to "SEGA". Ironically enough, in the UK, the slogan for Sega is "It takes AGES to get as good as SEGA!"

Now, as for the Genesis, it's called the Mega Drive literally everywhere other than North America.

And the pig sounds... can't actually have humans getting disemboweled for the sound effects, it's kind of... what's the word... fucking illegal!

Sure, but then keep your mouth shut and stop getting offended about stupid body shaming comments that wasn't even really body shaming.
the funny part is Peyton isn’t even fat. what a terrible spokesperson for the cellulite community.

Meanwhile, I bet Nia dropped her ice cream and went straight to twitter after she heard the term body shaming. gotta get her spotlight.

Dave got one thing right. Anyone going "why dont the wrasslers talk about Saudi arabia!" is a mark. Like they are gonna trash the company putting food on their family's table.
40. MILLION. DOLLAHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back